What do you think about girls that are between 176-194 pounds?

Do you think they are excessively fat?
Can they participate in college clubs?
Most of my fat is on my upper back thighs and face. I do know that I need to go to the gym but I'm asking this because I have some self confidence issues.

Im 5'4

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'4" & 155lbs. I consider myself fat. My normal weight is 135lbs. I was depressed & gained weight these past 2 years. I'm currently walking & dieting trying to lose the weight. I think you can still participate in college clubs as long as your weight isn't affecting your participation performance, you should be fine.

What Guys Said 7

• depends on their height basically. if they're 5'-5'4" then they're kinda overweight. but above 5'4" they are sexy.

• Depends on a lot of things. First, there's a huge difference between 176 and 194. Also depends on build and amount of muscle, and obviously height. I know a couple girls around 170-175, one is 5'6 and looks far better than the one thats 6'2, because she is built differently. can't really answer your question for sure without a picture.

• I would think I can't handle a big girl like that.

• Depends how tall you are and where you carry the weight as well as your bone structure; bigger boned people weight more or show it. Personally though, i find it unattractive.

• Yes, that's fat. 5'4 and 176 is obese on the BMI scale. I fail to see why it would keep you from participating in clubs, though.

• I weight 178 and I'm 6 foot. You're overweight.

• Too much weight.

What Girls Said 3

• Excessively fat is when you can no longer walk, or walking is difficult because of your weight. Why wouldn't you be able to participate in College clubs? The thing about being fat is it's the only thing about your appearance that you can change and it doesn't cost you anything.

• Not fat jus chunky

• How tall are you?