Be honest , How do I look?

I am a Türkish man and just i wonder your foreigners opinions, i didn't been any other country and so i have no idea what thinks foreigners about us. foreigners , whats your opinions?

• You look Asian
  • You look european
  • You look middle eastern
  • You are handsome
  • You are ugly
4 option for middle eastern? lol... middle eastern peoples are arab or kurd and they are not white. they have dark skin with hairy face
Turkey is not middle east country , Turkey is in north and between Europe , asia. have Europe and asia part

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Whoops sorry accidentally pressed the "You are ugly" option. I mean't to vote D "you are handsome." Well you look like you're mixed European and Asian or Middle Eastern.

• no problem , already other 2 girls have choose ''you are ugly'' option. it means i am so ugly man ^^

• You look like a European dude I once knew lmaooo. You're good looking, cheers matey.

• u luk turkish hun xxx

• Middle Eastern

• Before even reading the details of the question, I clicked on to your profile and saw your pic.. I immediately thought "turkish". Lmfao, turns out I was right.

P. S Guys.. His nose isn't bent enough for him to be arab. It doesn't look like a turd hanging off his face.

• You look like you hate your life.

• i am happy in my life and so you are bullshit

• You are very, very ignorant.
      Have fun living in your fantasy world.

• adios amigo

• Honestly I kind of thought Turkey was apart of the Middle East but oh well. I guess you kind of look white. I think you're cute though

• The poll makes no sense.
    You look Middle Eastern
    You are not ugly.

• I was born in north west asia ( Kütahya city but i live in Europe part Turkey )

• Good afternoon.

• here time is 19:55 :D

• What does the first three option mean?

• The first three.

• How does this babe know about Punjabi guys?

• I have seen Them in my country.

What Guys Said 4

• Man your percpective on middle easterns is kind of shallow. I'm arab and I'm whiter than you, and there are millions like me. Turkey is in the middle east too so you're middle eastern.

• Turkey have Europe part too , but you have no Europe part , also you are not more white than me. you are hairy face also and arabs % 2 white % 98 dark skin

• i totally agree with you @xiloquin, i am syrian and the asker perspective on arab guys is really wrong i am not saying there is no dark arabs but most of the guys are white and yes they grow beards but not in a hideous way and as you said most syrians and lebanese and palestinian are white and no one lives in the desert any more for your information only the bedouins and they are few.. and also turkish guys aren't that different from ours so you can't look only at the Arabian Gulf (there you can find dark skinned people ) and just circulated to all the arab so don't discuss something before before you really know.. and yes you good. :-)

• He is shallow about the Arabs i said he looks arab and he got offended... I wouldn't be offended if someone said I look arab...

• Can we seriously be over this "rate me" epidemic now?

• I voted D, now smile.

• lan :ASDASD keraneci :Dasdasd