What do girls consider to be a "cute butt"?

you know how sometimes you hear girls say something like that guy has a cute butt? what does this mean exactly? do u like it big, small, how do you even tell if yours is nice or not? i always thought this was a guy thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not so much the size as the firmness of it. A guy who has a nice butt, has a firm, muscular but. Think soccer or rugby player. A guy with a nice butt always looks good in shorts. If you were to spank his butt it would be firm and not jiggle. Hope this helps!

What Girls Said 6

• if it looks round. small big whatever.. bubbly is cute.
    I suppose small to medium bubbly is considered cute.. when it gets big or large it's either more sexually appealing or not appealing at all.

• so basically just noticeably muscular but not overdeveloped than the rest of your body?

• 1. Personally, I like guys with roundish butts? Like, if your butt is a cereal box, eh. But if you have a circle more pronounced butt, it is better? That's just for me, other girls are different. Some don't even pay attention to butts. 2. A lot of girls don't know if their butt is nice or not, it's a struggle :c

• SOMEONE ELSE DOESN'T KNOW! YES! Dude, I don't know either. I just think 'what is attractive about a butt?'

• It would be cuz it looks firm and fit and kinda round and big but not to big

• nice and firm it don't like big butts

• a big, bubbly squishy looking butt is a "cute butt" on a guy. :) for me anyway. hahaha i love guys with cute bums

• so like i'm slim but toned. when I stand straight my ass sticks out a little further than my upper back. it's not fat or nothing but like is that good or bad?

• lol ok thanks. guess squats and deadlifts are good for something else too

• hahhaha yes sounds like it.

What Guys Said 0