Which Girl Do You Like More? Poll and Comment?

Shoutout to guys, do you like a curvy or straight gurl? Like if you could choose, which would it be? Just curious. Both girls are 15 years old.

Girl A: 4'10 girl, skinny, short, thin, blonde hair, blue eyes, small butt, small boobs, looks young, wears Vans, skinny jeans and hoodies, wears mascara, flat, thick eyebrows, braces, shy, semi-awkward, dances with arms/pumps fists, listens to OneDirection, 5 Seconds of Summer, Maroon5 .

Girl B: 5'6 girl, measurements 36/28/42, big, long, thick light brown hair to small of the back, brown eyes and high, curved eyebrows, good with boys, confident, wears jeggings and scoop-neck shirts with flats, dances by twerking/"shaking it" listens to LMFAO, Iggy Azalea, AC/DC, Guns N Roses, Macklemore, big butt, medium boobs.

Why girl would you prefer?
After a while I'll let you know which one I am!

• Girl A
    12% (2)33% (7)24% (9)Vote
  • Girl B
    65% (11)52% (11)58% (22)Vote
  • Comment
    23% (4)15% (3)18% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Girl A Personality is more quiet, follower-type, a little bit meek/naive.
Girl B Personality is more type-a and direct, more of a leader, less naive, but a litle bit too much for some "to handle".
I'm girl B for those you wondering...

0|0
6|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer B.
    She's my type of girl.
    Everything That you described is why I'd choose her.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Neither to be honest. Both of those music tastes are horrible.

And twerking? Did you even have to ask? Trashiest thing i can imagine.

1|3
    0|0
  • I chose b purely based on a couple of bands in her music choice.

1|0
    0|0
  • I meant to hit comment. They both have their special qualities. I'd like to be able to pick up my lady and toss her around in a sexual way... a would be great for that.. but I fear I may break her... b would be my choice especially since I enjoy legs. Can care less for azalea and her twerking

1|0
    0|0
  • The intelligent one. Which one is it?

1|0
    0|0
  • girl B because of her taste in music, she's not skinny and she's not shy

1|0
    0|0
  • i1.kym-cdn.com/.../b6c.gif

Hold on a second

1|0
    0|0
  • This is terrible.

3|0
    0|0
  • Neither, they are 15

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl B sounds nice

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely prefer girl A, but there are a few things amiss. You're clearly girl B.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girl A but with bigger boobs !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go with Girl A, if I had to choose out of these two.
    Girl B lost it with twerking, Iggy Azalea and "big".

0|0
    0|0
  • None.
    I'm a music genere fascist and compatibile music taste is very important for me. I'm more into metal, jazz and classical music.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• that doesn't say much about personality or actual appearance. there are lots of "short skinny blonde awkward girls who dance awkwardly" and "tall big butted brunette girls who shake their ass to dance" it says literally nothing.

3|0
    0|0
  • If those were guys (with some information changed to guy stuff, of course), I'd go NEITHER. They both sound annoying, quite honestly.

1|0
    0|0
  • to be honest, they both sound so immature that if a guy picks up one, it's going to be because he thinks she's hot but he wouldn't consider being in a relationship with her.
    #suchatwelvie
    #15yearsold&twerking

0|0
    0|0
  • Both sound annoying. Girl B just sounds like your average skank and Girl A just sounds like your average 14 year old.

1|0
    0|0
  • They both sound super annoying.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not every has a good imagination pictures?

1|0
    0|0