What country am I from?

So I was adopted when I was 5 months. Both of my birth parents were adopted too. I know one was from Ireland but the other no one knows. I have fairly dark skin so I hope that helps. I also have brown hair and hazel eyes. Does anyone know where I from possibly? Also my adoptive father says since my skin is dark I might be from some country in the Mediterranean sea area.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's difficult to say, really. You look European. What part (s) of Europe , I do not know.

If you're interested, there is genetic testing available now, which will tell you where your ancestors came from. All you have to do is to spit in a tube, and send it off to a lab.

• Where do you do the genetic test?

• You can also opt in (if you want) to find biological relatives, at least with 23andme. I'm not sure if that's true of AncestryDNA.

• Basically, you order the kit from the website of whichever company you choose. You spit in the tube they mail you. Then you mail it back. Then, a few weeks later, you get your results online.

What Guys Said 15

• You could be from the Czechoslovakian Republic, I am just going by a hunch because everybody on my fathers side of the family has dark brown hair and darker eye colors and my father's side of the family is actually deeply Czechoslovakian and came from the Carpathian mountains. I myself have dark brown hair and Hazel eyes, of course I am also Welsh, Scottish, German in addition to being Czechoslovakian but my dad's side of the family the Czech side is the most dominant so that is were I got my of my traits from. So it could be a possibility that is were you are from as well.

• Italian or Greek

You can also image search your picture. It will bring up similar people that look like your picture and wherever else your picture is uploaded. Some one in the results could have their ethnicity or country labeled in the link/description.

• how do you do that?
      \

• Right-click any image you see on a website or in search results.
      Click Search Google for this image.
      A new tab will open with your results.

• If your eyebrows are thick and dark like Brazilian and even darker, your hair is black and your skin is dark like very light like brown nutella but lighter a bit that might mean you are from Turkey or Romania. Your nose is important if it looks like stairwais might be so called greek nose! But is someone told you that you are from the mediteranien is same like saying you are from ASIA. On the mediteranean there are: Italy, Greece, Morocco, France, Spain, Turkey, Israel, Egypt, Tunisia - almost all races so you can guess the rest. Message me I might be of help as I am very familiar with those people how they might look like.

• Yugoslavia?

• @nine-mc i'm just guessing... and be more polite, i didn't say anything insulting i guess

• LOL someones mad.

• sorry mate I had bad day back then.

• Brown hair? Your hair looks blondish. DNA testing is your answer if you wanna know where you're from but it would cost you.

• A South Eastern European country.

• I would say Irish/ Greek/ German

• I'm pretty sure you're European... of European ancestry, anyway... maybe Greek or Turkish? I hope this helps... I'm certainly no anthropologist.

• I would guess Italy

• South or east Europe .

• I'm from Greece and I can say that you also look Greek without being 100% sure

• I would go with greek, but there's obviously something else in you

• Chinese...

• Maybe Germany

• If you know what country you were born in that's where you're from.

What Girls Said 5

• United States like your profile says?

• Italian or German or both, my guesses.

• Was also thinking Greek but I don't know that many people from there so good to know others think so too.

• You need an ancestry dna test. But I don't know you don't look european. In my opinion.

• Maybe Cyprus or Greece

• You could be middle eastern.