Should I dye my hair crystal blue?

My aunt is having her maid of honor dress kawaii... I'm the maid of honor should I dye my hair crystal blue?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• you would look cute with that colour in my opinion

• Whatever color you do just send me a pic of it because your hairs are really beautiful and blue is my favorite color.

• Dooo itttttt!

• I think you suite your current haircolor more.

• no, no, no, now, your haircorlor is so gorgeous enough, so you needn‘to try a bad choice.

• NOOOOOO DON'T DO IT? why would you do that you are sooo pretty with your natural hair color. As a guy in hs believe me when I say that there are a lot of guys at your school with crushs on you but that are just to scared to talk to you because it's hard enough talking to a super nice and happy girl and a million times more intimidating talking to a uninviting "emo" girl and dyeing your hair would just add to the intimidation. So, if you want more guys to be interested in you just be more open and inviting and nice :)

• Haha... Um thanks by the way my aunt wants me too... And its temporary. It's for her wedding

What Girls Said 3

• I would definitely slide the idea by your auntie first! if she is okay with it, go for it!

• She said any color but I can't decide

• If you want to stand out or the fact that you're in the "emo phase" trust me I went through it in 9th grade, I think you should dye your hair crystal blue.

• Yeah why not. I dyed my hair a purplish color when I was in high school. Just do what you want it your body

• You're the maid of honor not the mermaid of honor...