Do guys like short girls like 5'1"?

By short I mean 5'1". I feel really short. Like whenever I stand near other people, it makes me feel short and considering men are usually taller, I feel even more shorter standing next to them. Does that bother guys? And do guys like short girls?

0|0
7|25

Most Helpful Guy

• you're taller than me by an inch actually

and since i like girls who're taller than me, then i'd have no prob with your height LOL

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• I definitely like petite girls, so that would be totally fine with me.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, 100% for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Really doesn't matter to me, I was in love with a girl around your height, I'm 6,2, so yeah sure no problem at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every person is different. There are short guys too. There are other short girls and guys of any height who like short, petite girls. So you are not alone. Don't feel left out.

0|0
    1|0
  • for me a short girls are my type :D :D they are cute

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a tall guy... I like short and tall girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys like all girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do won't u stand next to me

0|0
    1|0
  • I like shorter girls, but 5'1" is kind of too short for me. I'm 6'2" so it gets a bit awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely like you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'4 I want to be with someone who is the same height as me because I want my children to be of a reasonable height. Long term thinking lmao 5'1 is cool height to be at in my opinion for a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer taller girls, 5'4" n up

Some guys like otherwise

0|0
    0|0
  • My preferered height range is 4'11'' to 5'

1|0
    0|0
  • I like short women better

1|0
    0|0
  • I freakin love short gals ;D

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry, it shouldn't be a reason that bothers you.
    Just be positive and happy. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Love short girls married a girl that is 5'2"

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell ya I Love Petite Girls with an Awesome Figure , Short Girls Rock Baby !!!

1|0
    1|0
  • so what ,, if u feel anytime alone just add me in Skype

0|0
    2|0
  • I like short girls more fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm more than a foot taller than you so I prefer tall girls. Most shorter guys wouldn't mind though as height is usually not all that important.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls that height. It's cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes📏 📏 📏

1|0
    0|0
  • I think height only matters for most guys when she's taller than him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• All the guys who have liked me like me at my height of 5'1 the shortest a guy was 5'10 and tallest 6'4. All had no complaints so I was a happy camper. :) Some guys avoid and don't like petite girls while others adore and love us. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, they hate us.

0|0
    0|0
  • some do sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do. I am speaking from experience. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5ft and some guys find it cute but in the past it has friend zoned me a lot lol 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • im 5'1. of course i want a guy that tall. But height is not important, i search for a guy who i love him for who he is, not by his height. If the guy i love not even 6', i still love him tho, so short guy out there do not worry, there are shorter girl (or tall) will love you for who you are. Heart is what matter most

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5 ft exactly and tiny everywhere, except my hips... I don't have a problem with guys.

0|0
    0|0