Can you tell me how do I look?

Hey I've seen everyone asking for that so here I go :-) can u rate me? I will do the same

Ps: I would want constructive answers lol and plus what makes a woman attractive? thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• 1/10. Blacks aren't attractive to me.

• Sorry tried to hit the unlike button but went wrong. .. Anyway I find you look really pretty, you have a great figure and I loooove your hair! :-)

• Thank you :-)
      And also thank you Anon for participating ! To each its own

What Guys Said 12

• Looks like you got a nice body shape. My favorite part about your look is your hair. Totally stunning. Take good care of it. Nice dress too. High rating for sure.

• Thanksss :-) my hair requires so much time sometimes I want to cut them off a little bit!

• 9/10 & that's only because personality counts, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder & my opinion personality out weighs looks but if you have a good personality to go along with your good looks then that makes you a perfect 10.

• Nothing bad here. A bit skinny for a black chick. 7/10

• What makes a women attractive is her personality if she's nice and outgoing all the guys want her. You look cute I'll give you 8/10.

• skinny/10

...

• Cool hair, great body, pretty face. 7.7 out of 10.

• I don't like to rate, but I just want to say that i hope you know you look fabulous. The yellow looks great on you also. If I liked to rate people, i d give you a ten, even though you shouldn't care what the web world thinks about your looks. :-D

• I like internet people bc they tend to be more honest than everday people :)
      I grew in a environment where we don't value looks so it has been difficult for me to see my own beauty and it still is so thank you ^^

• OK. That makes sense. I hope we can help you see your beauty. :-D

• You're in shape and have beautiful characteristics, nothing to worry about!
    An attractive woman is a woman who have both good personality and good looks

• You look very good, both body and face.
    But however on the photo we can't see your glance..
    Would give you a solid 8/10.

• Not good for me.

• The caracter is attractive. And you are ok

• You're gorgeous. Your hair, your facial features, and your figure are great and that yellow dress looks good.

8.5/10

What Girls Said 8

• You're beautiful, I love your body and that yellow dress looks really nice on you , your hair especially and facial features are beautiful :)

• Are you really from France?

• Yes, why? :-)

• I think there is something in the water, because French girls are always very pretty. Plus, you have such an nice figure, a rich skin tone and your hair style really suits your face. Yep, you are highly attractive :)

• Thank you I appreciate! Kinda funny cuz here in France, young French girls tend to copy American girls ! I just steal hair advice from famous vloggers lol ;)

• I love ur dress
    And u look pretty

• I love your body shape. If you curl your hair it will look even better! 10/10!!

• Well, I can tell that you have eyes, nose, mouth, pretty sexy body and gorgeous face but I don't know with your attitude so just be nice:)

• Your hair looks a bit dry.

• So judging by the pix ur using for the site Id say u have a great figure and u should feel good about URSELF and personally being mixed and having a magnitude of curls I also like ur hair

• Love that colour on u honestly u wrar it well pretty