Is 5'7" too short for you?

Are you a girl that only likes guys of a certain height? What is your minimum height standard?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't date under 5'10".

What Girls Said 13

• Well I do prefer guy that are taller than me but I do accept guys that are my height or about an inch shorter than me and 5'7 just made the cut.

• Its 7inches taller than me. I'm good.

• 5'7" is not too short for me.. when it comes to physical preference of height, I like guy who is taller than me..

• No, 5'7" is not too short for me. I'm 5'1" so a lot of people are way taller than me.

• I like guys taller than me, but I'll date guys of any height if I like them,
    So your height wouldn't bother me
    I'm 5'8 your only an inch shorter then me

• It's not too short for me. I'm 5'3 so I'm pretty short as it is ha I just want a guy that I can wear heels with and not be like way taller than him.

• That's not short at all.
    I'm 5'2" so it's a good height.

But if u like taller girls, you're screwed

• I'm only 5'3 so it's all good in the hood

• Yes. I'm 5'2-ish and I only like guys 5'9 or above. It's just the idea that you'd be shorter than all the other males, bro.. Turn off.. I want a man who's an alpha of the alphas.

• That is your perception. It doesn't mean he wouldn't win in a fight just because he's shorter. It doesn't mean he isn't smarter or has more life experience.

• quote

It's just the idea that you'd be shorter than all the other males, bro.. Turn off.. I want a man who's an alpha of the alphas.

unquote

It seems so immature to me.

• @quite-goddish No need to project your low self esteem, and emasculated demeanour on to me, bro. I was born to not lust after dwarfs. I didn't choose to have this specific preference. You should go around calling lesbians immature too, because they also don't fancy your unfortunate kind (because they're lesbians, and we all know lesbians can help being homosexual and liking who they like). :) I want a man inside me, not a woman.. Now scram along; and take your blistered male pride with you. xox

• I'm 5'2" and as long as the guy is a couple inches taller than me I'm good.

• My minimum gotta be 5'10 or 5'11 :)

• Weeell I'm 5'6" but as long as the guy is taller then me even only an inch, I'm okay with that.

• My minimum is your height

What Guys Said 9