When do most barber shops in the US open & close?

I need to plan my day for an event and need to know

Also do they accept debit cards or just cash?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• The barbershop I go to is 8AM-9PM. They only take cash as a form of payment but they have an ATM machine inside if you only have a debit card on you although it will charge you like a $2-$2.50 fee and depending on your bank and your account you may be charged a fee from the bank as well (or the bank may reimburse the fee if you have a certain account also).

They take walk ins but I prefer to call in cause I only go when my barber is there. And they have parking in the back too which rocks cause usually in this area you don't find parking easily for a few blocks. They fit a whole 7 cars in there by the number of spots but usually it gets packed into like 13 with tight parking and blocking people, just move when someone gotta leave lol.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• I would say 11:00 o'clock and onward they should be open but I would recommend making sure you have 2-3 hours of free time after you get your hair cut before your big event because you might have to take a shower to get rid of the hair that fell on your shoulders. This has been my experience with barbers.

• The one here in town is open 7 a. m. to 3:30 p. m. on weekdays

• Thet accept both cash and debit cards.

They open in the morning and close in the night.

What Guys Said 3

• 9AM in the morning till about 5PM in the afternoon.
    So open till later to like 7PM but most close up shop by 5 so there's that.

Nice to see another man on the road to the barbershop.

• The one I go to is from 8 AM to like 3 PM.

• I cut my own hair.