How do I look? Rate me?

Honestly just tell me
am I horrible?
If I was ur gf would you cheat on me?

• awesome
  • good
  • ok
  • bad
  • horrible
How do I improve my look?
suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you ask me how to improve your look, I'm gonna answer based on what I like. I'm a girly girl, so if I were you I would do this:
    1. Wear something that flatters my body. First you gotta find your body type and then you can Google the do's and don'ts.
    2. I would wear flat shoes instead of running shoes (are they what you're wearing on the picture?)
    3. Put on tiny bit of make up. Just a tiny, you have a natural beauty. Thin eyeliner, mascara, and tiny bit of blush. Get your eyebrows groomed if you haven't.

Would I cheat on you? No. It's totally irrelevant to me. If I were in a relationship with someone, I would have to like them first, right?

• Oh and maybe get a haircut that suits your hair type and gace shape :)

• Here u go

• Yes, it seems like you have an hourglass figure. Ylso you can Google it or try to find a celebrity that has a similar body amd has a style you likd they might give you some ideas. And thank you for the MHO :)

What Guys Said 13

• I voted good but you're damn good, girlfriend. You hid some of the most important parts. I understand your face but adding a profile shot is the best for getting opinions. I'm presuming that you have a bit of a bubble butt which is a wonderful thing and that your face is as attractive as your body.

How to improve your look? Your look is great. Every woman can use a smaller waist and firmer, higher butt. Exercise and tone.

• Thanks man

• What would?
      it might work for me too

• With that body, if you falsely accused me of cheating, I'd have to get your consent to submit to discipline at my hand and at my complete discretion. There would be consequences. Do you feel guilty for your false accusation?

• well i can't see your face. everything else you look fine.

• lol i wouldn't cheat on you and no u dont look horrible

• you look horrible... hahha just jk.

you look nice :-)

• How do I look? Aite
    Rate me? Aite/10
    Honestly just tell me
    am I horrible? No
    If I was ur gf would you cheat on me? How you look doesn't really affect whether or not one will cheat on you.

• You look OK.
    Cheat on you? that would depend on your behavior.

• If you were my gf, I would never cheat on you. I would worship you and let you feel true love.

• If i was your bf..
    I wanna say i like your body.. It's sexy for me...
    and about cheating It depends on your personality.. why cheating... I'll be separated...:) LOL

• Ok I have an awesome personality by the way it's my best asset

• You look Ok, but definitively you could improve your appearance with more structured haircut and tight clothes.
    Maybe you would need to push yourself forward a bit more.

But don't worry you are fine now :)

• You look ok but deffo woudnt cheat tho

• you look good, and i wouldn't cheat on you... if you were bad also..

• good. confidence wise? horrible

• You look awesome, I would NOT cheat on you if you were my gf, we'd sort some plants for my balcony!

What Girls Said 3

• You look cute/average.

• U look good!

• I would say make your eyebrows more arched, grow out your hair and get a good haircut. Wear more feminine clothes. You're very pretty though, you just need to learn to dress. Look up videos on YouTube.