Do you think I look British?

What does it mean to look British lol? Do we have a distinct look?
Someone said I look British lol, inspired this question 😜

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe. But I'm mostly impressed by your ascent into womanhood; the progression documentarily represented by your pics. Congrats. :))

What Guys Said 42

• I say it's your clothing choices , a sort of neo-classical British 70s choice I will say.
    I can totally imagine you drinking tea with your pinky up hehehehehe
    www.twinings.co.uk/.../wysiwyg_image-medium-4.jpg

• I think you are a beautiful young lady there and most guys (or even girls) won't really bother with anything beyond someone who's as beautiful :)

• Hahaha, that's funny! That dress makes me think about the Queen Alex, really :-)
    I mean: you look like a classy girl, maybe that's typically British...
    Honestly, if you'd have told me you were from France it wouldn't know what could make me say "don't believe you, you look British".
    Oh, you weren't wearing a T-shirt featuring the Union Jack no?

• Aw thank you lol :-) I see what you mean though lol, I guess it's not a distinctive look

• No I don't think so indeed. Although for example about some Dutchmen I could really say, based on the looks, from where they are :-)
      Scots as well, based on the tartan they wear!

• Aleeeexxxx! of course you do! mate!

• I wouldn't have guessed.
    When I think of Brits I think of this
    img4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...pril_2013_five.jpeg
    Male
    keira-knightley.org/.../Keira-Knightley-017.jpg
    Female

• you look Romanian

• And how is a British person supposed to look like? I wouldn't be able to say if a person is British or not looking only a picture... Well, now that you said you are British, yeah, I think you do xD

• This is how an average British woman looks like:
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...D00000578-157_634x448.jpg

Yes, you look like British girl :)
    Now I'm going to say the classic guys' dialogue: Girls don't look good on make-up ;)

• You have Nordic features and definitely belong to the Atlandid category of the White race. That means you can be Celtic, Saxon or Norman. In other words North European. That means, yes you look British.

• I have no idea what looking British means. You just look beautiful.

• You do? Maybe yes! Oh wait yes... You so look British. You have those distinct British features. There's a different seriousness in British expressions, that isn't usually seen on others. I'd say British, Scottish and Irish would fall under that umbrella!! But yes, they sure do have distinct looks and features!! ;) :)

• Hmmm I don't think Brits have a distinguished look. But you probably sound British. Are you a Londoner?

• If you don't look like her, then you don't look British :P
    www.novinite.com/media/images/2009-03/101652.jpg

• Yeah , definitely You are a typical British queen , I can see the British contour form your face and eyes. British totally different from the Americans

• i would recognise you as a fellow brit. i guess we do have a look but i couldnt begin to pinpoint what that is.

• Absotively posilutely.

• Yes i like your new profile pic you look pretty on there :P

• I would say British, but you could pass for being french. I think it has to do with the blemish on your cheeks that gives it away

• What does even looking British mean? Your race determine how you look not your nation. I'd say you were white, yeah but i would totaly buy it if you told me you were French or Danish or sth.

• Nobody can look British xD
    I'm pretty sure there is no distinct look you're just Caucasian/European and we all pretty much look the same

• You look European... Yea kinda British... Love your new profile pic !! Cute...

• Honestly i can't really tell the country just from looking at a white person lol. You all look so same! :P
    But i know one thing, British or not you look EXTREMELY beautiful in your new picture... just like a princess of England! Your highness!! :D

• Omg thanks sir!!!

• Sorry I already have a prince! You'd make a great suitor for anyone else though lol :P

• Lol then id rather be a warrior of your kingdom! :P
      At least ill get to witness your majesty's beauty and protect you! :P

• Yeah, a little lol

• What is it do you reckon?

• I don't know, I never actually thought of you looking British until you mentioned it. Could be because you are fair skinned.

• I think you do. But you could pass as a German mädchen.
    Do I look Czech? Some people say I look more like a Norwegian.

• Hm, I don't know... I don't think Brits look somehow different to any other North-West Europeans.
    I like your eyes by the way.

• Yes I can tell you're a fellow Brit as you're really beautiful

• I don't know but your very attractive :)

• Yeah you do look British.

• You look Russian.

• not (naught) sure you look like a British (bre-ish)

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 16

• Yup, you do! You look like the more grown up and classy version of Hermione from Harry Potter. And it''s not an insult... I think you're beautiful.

But yup, British people does have a distinct look, but I can't figure out what it is. I would say eyes and hair.

• You don't look British but I must admit that you're very pretty.
    Don't get a tan!
    Ghost sisters unite :p.

• The only whites that look distinctive to me are those that are Italian or Jewish (religion) because of the way they dress.

• You DO look British! I really can't explain it. You also look hot in your new avi. You're going to be driving the gag men insane Lol!

• It's depends on your teeth. Not trying to be rude or offensive but a lot of British people have horrible teeth. My in laws are British and the whole lot of them have crooked gapped teeth. It's a stereotype you guys have. All the British soldiers here also have distinct look to them and it's all in the shoes and coats they wear here. And the teeth lol.

• I hate my teeth lol, they're not bad but aren't straight. They probably make me look British too. Ironic lol because my dad makes celebrities veneers as a living

• I don't think Brits have a distinct look. I would probably only know you're British by talking to you and hearing your accent. Lol

• You look super British lol

• U r beautiful ! 10/10

• Hmm, I'd have to see more pics from different angles. But, I will say British people do have a distinct look.. I can usually spot them out in a crowd.

• Not to me, and I live here.

• I'd believe you if you told me you were

• I don't know... but you do look British, have no idea why.

• I think you look white
    Looool
    I don't know how British people look different? :p

• Yes. You do. You need a tan.

• I kind of think of rounder faces.

• Us brits do look different but its unexplainable as to how lol