Single af, is it because of appearance?

i was dating this guy and he told me a lot of times that i was not good enough for him, too ugly and so on.. so of course i broke it off, but it got me wondering. am i really ugly? i am not usually an insecure person, but I can't help but wonder.. what do you think?

http://instagram.com/elidawasbraten/

Most Helpful Guy

• well you gotta know every guy has his own taste but generally? fuck no you're not ugly.

What Guys Said 4

• So your ugly huh... Well then I guess I don't mind having you around ;D. Joking aside, your above average. Know your pretty but don't forget personality is important.

• You're not ugly, that guy was just a dick.

• I doubt you think you're ugly.

• The guy sounded like a an a**hole with an inflated ego don't worry your quite attractive

What Girls Said 1

• Lolol, why would he date a girl who's "too ugly" for him? It's a shame you dated a thick fucker who was dense enough to not realize how he blatantly insults his own standards and tastes in women by saying that.. It's even worse that you actually believed what he said.