Can you tell I had braces?

So everyone says I have nice teeth and yeah I had braces. I have a retainer that I wear at night but can you tell I had braces?

0|0
7|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe, you have nice teeth but they could be natural. Some orthodontists overdo it and people end up with teeth that actually point backwards slightly, like they're a pike and their teeth evolved like that so prey couldn't escape once it's been chomped down on. Luckily you had a good orthodontist, keep wearing your retainer, I didn't bother with mine but my teeth look aiight, they would have been perfect if I only had more discipline at that age.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 7

• Nop, I don't even notice lol. But hey lucky you! I just started wearing my braces and I can't wait to take it off already which is in 2 years aha fuck myself.

1|0
    0|0
    • Aw bless you! 2 years aren't even that long away!!! You'll have a pretty smile!

• Hahaha I guess and yeah that's what keeps me going like I'll be having a great smile when I'm in college and I probably won't stop smiling for a week, just to be creepy to my family xD hahaha

• Haha totally! Totally worth the pain in the end! :)

• I can barely see your teeth

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup! I can tell.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't tell :P

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it does look like u did

0|0
    0|0