Ladies is it possible for a slightly overweight man to handsome?

I'm just wondering what girls think of men with a small beer fridge instead of a Sixpack. Could I be considered good looking?

0|0
11|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Um YES! Haha not sure what the percentage is of males with six packs but I'm guessing it's low compared to every guy that doesn't have one. You're definitely cute/handsome btw! And if a girl only liked you for your body that would be worrisome and she's not a keeper.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks you got a point when I was in the dating world a girls waistline wasn't a deal-breaker within reason.

• Show All
    • Thanks for MHO :)

• You welcome;)

What Girls Said 10

• I think a man with no sixpack can be very handsome and cute! Not all the guys I've crushed on were ripped. As long as you have a good personality and can make a girl laugh, you've got it! No need to worry about not having the "perfect" body.

3|2
    0|0
    • Girls don't say this all that often.

• They don't but they should. We can't expect guys to have a perfect body if most of us don't. I have my own personal issues about my body so I don't expect the guy I date to have it all together.

• Yes, there are. My boyfriend is one of them :D But he puts in effort to stay in shape. If they are overweight and don't exercise, whatever handsomeness they may have will eventually be hidden.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes that's true I doubt to many people would find a 400 pound person attractive

• I'd think the 400lb man might crush me if he rolled over me in bed :/

• yes I personally love Chubby guys even more if they have a cute face and personality no girl will care if they're a little chubby

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you're very good looking! Personally I like a bigger guy, he's like a cuddly teddy bear!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes definitely :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Ofcourse - good looks fade with time. But thing is your either good looking or not. Today you have a beer belly tomorrow you can get a 6 pack if you put the effort in. But you can't get good looks so yeah :)

0|0
    0|0
  • of course :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think it's possible... Because I'm skinny and I like skinny guys.

1|0
    0|1
  • Sure thing. But fit people generally prefer fit people, so cut the ladies a break for a little extra cushion for the pushin.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fat guys can be handsome. There's attractive fat people and ugly fat people.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• if it's just slightly, then it wouldn't be a deal-breaker i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • People like different things,

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

0|1
    0|0
  • Well your married so of course ladies can think your handsome.

0|0
    0|0
    • Regardless of him being married I do think he looks good. Just being honest.

• @Starsite exactly.
      I feel the same with females, a bit of chub is sexy.