Girls : how do I look?

i'm i too ugly? coz i never been in a relationship :3

Most Helpful Guy

• wtf he is under 18 and teenages in dis perioud need to had some slef confidenc so if u won't say lovly comments just shut up

What Girls Said 10

• You're average looking.
    Given your age you have plenty of time to grow into your looks and
    become more attractive.

• To be honest, you aren't attractive. Down votes may come, but I'm being honest. You could lose the glasses and the braces. Your eyebrows are also a little messy, so see if you can get them done. And another thing is... SMILE.

• Not bashing your comment, but one thing: he needs glasses to see and braces are meant to straighten teeth and cannot just be "lost."

• @maria Lolol, if you didn't care you wouldn't respond. It's ok, though. You can try and ignore countering what I just said to keep that petty pride in place.

• Haha okay it was nice talking to you 😂 bye. 👋

• You're still young, it shouldn't be your focus anyway. Maybe fix your hair and change your glasses. Braces are okay, investment for the future. But atvthe end of the day it all depends on how you carry yourself. Right now I'd describe you as a cute nerd.

• In my opinion, I wouldn't weigh your ability to be loved or love someone on your appearance. It creates insecurity and if someone won't date you because you don't look a certain way, they aren't a person you should date anyways.

• wtf if u have never been in a relationship does not mean that u r ugly, i have never been in a relationship as well... by the way i can't see yr pic

• You're still young :) and you're body is still developing. Right now you're at that "awkward" stage that everyone goes through and feel ugly. It's not your time yet... unless you build confidence and erase all these false assumptions.

• There's no such thing as ugly. Beauty isn't just about looks it is more than that. Maybe it's just not your time to find some one yet. Trust me you will eventually find love or someone worth loving when you least expect it (:

• You are average looking..
    Like everyone on here is saying.. You could fix ur self and bit. But I believe facial features don't matter much if you have a nice body.. Carry yourself well and are confident being just what you are. :)

• Yes, you are.

• You're a good looking guy, but you just need to fix up a bit. You're hair is a little weird at the top and fixing the eyebrows could help. Contacts would also look better than glasses. The eyebrows are probably the most important thing for you to fix, just don't make them noticeably plucked. They should look natural. But yea, you're cute.

• You know it's mean to give people false hope, right?

• What do you mean? I gave my opinion and advice, I didn't give him hope.

What Guys Said 5

• You have the potential to be a beast. I could help you further if you want with style and what not. After that you will need to stop putting girls on pedistals and just a tad less than equals so you feel confident enough to approach them and not get all weird.

• Don't worry, you're only sixteen. You will be in a relationship. It's just a matter of growing up more.

• ain't always about looks kid. It's about confidence. If you don't have it get it. If need be, fake it. Then it'll come :)

• Eric clapton 40 years ago...

• Beautiful is something subjective
    Is important what you have in your head. Start to lift weights