If I lose some weight will I be good looking?

I'm slightly overweight and I don't really feel attractive, my ex used to tell me that I look fine and I don't need to lose weight but then again she always said she liked cute guys who aren't skinny, and I'm pretty sure not all girls share her perspective. I always come up with excuses to not go to the gym like, busy with studying, tired after a long day in college etc etc. When all am lacking is motivation. My question is if I lose weight and build some muscle will I become better looking or will it make me look worse?

http:// tinypic. com/ view. php? pic=x6nfhz&s=8#. VL1zX0esVx0

http:// tinypic. com /view. php? pic=14o7vih&s=8#. VL1wd0esVx0

http:// tinypic. com/ view. php? pic=nzn43m&s=8#. VL1wpEesVx0

*remove the spaces after in the links*

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• good looking has nothing to do with the body its all about the face. your face is already attractive so your fine.

• I don't know I always thought being fit is a huge plus and maximizes your potentials.

• well i mean i think being fit could help but most people care more about face than body. no one is going to pick a guy who is fit but has an ugly face.

• You are so attractive, I personally think you don't need to lose weight. But if you don't feel confident I do recommend building some muscle.

• Thank you for your opinion. I wanna say though that it's not really about being confident, you know my appearance or weight never held me back from living my daily life to the fullest. Like am not shy or anything. That being said, it still bothers me that I'm a bit overweight because in my mind I always conviced myself that I can do better if I were fit and dressed better.

• i don't think that you need to loose weight you look perfect

• I think you look perfectly fine and don't need to lose weight :)

• You're cute enough. You're ex was clearly a bitch and you shouldn't let that stop you from being a confident person. That being said if you do go to the gym every now and then it won't hurt. But don't worry too much about it. You're cute. :)

• Thank you! Maybe you missunderstood but.. my ex liked me for who I am, I was just pointing out that not every girl share her opinion on guys. Please don't call her a btch she is a great person. xD

• oh yeah i guess i did. lol.

• YOU LOOK FINE! Don't worry!

• I think if you lose a bit of weight, you'll look better, especially at your cheeks, from what I see. But then again, I like skinny guys. Plus, working out makes all guys look better, so proceed

• I think you look fine now but if you want to lose weight and tone up I wouldn't stop you

• I actually subscribed in a gym yesterday so there is no stopping now. lol

• That's awesome and I wish you the best

• Thank you!

• you have to learn to be ok with who you are. if the right one is out there she won't care if your a little overweight. she will be ok with who you are and everything about you

• I think you look great now! You don't need to change anything.

• Thanks you're too nice

• You are already attarctive overweight... You would look even better without all that weight

• Awww you look like a cute little chubinator.

• lol wut

• No one bites here. If you want to say something say it don't worry about it. :)

• No I personally see nothing wrong with your weight but the people who have commented are some of same people who called me fat

• you look fine! a little muscle never hurts but I was expecting FARR worse on the links! You look good!

• No just tone up.

• Um tone up means lose weight.

• Yes it does. Muscle tone is based on body fat, if you have less body fat you will have more muscle tone cause less fat is blocking it from showing on the surface. If he is building muscle you call that "bulk up", not "tone up."

• Okay, thanks for clarifying. I thought it was the same thing.
      @FidemMeam

• Just tone up if you really want to, but you already look good

What Guys Said 6

• Dude, you're already good-looking. And yes you might be even better looking if you lost weight.

• Thanks bro. I should just stop making excuses and hit the gym I guess.

• No problem man. Get muscular and toned. Then get a quality bat for yourself to keep the ladies off you

• You already look good

• basically do it ONLY if you actually want to lose weight... NOT for the girls ;-)

• looking sexy bro

• Tone up and you'll be better of than me.

• You're not even that big dude you seem to have a good amount of muscle and maybe just enough fat to be a little soft at the edges. Most girls I know would be fine with that if you had a good personality. Face-wise you are in the clear. You don't *need* to lose weight but if it's for your own confidence and satisfaction with your body you should lose maybe 15 lbs of bodyfat. That will make you appear more toned which girls also love.

• Yeah I hope I can do it by the end of this holydays.