Are brown eyes boring?

Genuine question.. I wish mine were a vibrant colour.

0|0
19|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Brown eyes ain't as boring as they say it is.
    http://i.imgur.com/7OZhUdA.jpg

14|1
    0|0
    • sweet mother of mercy , I think i should stop posting that , cos it's getting clinical and icky , if I make it black and white it'll probably look like a scary movie still but thanks for the MHO lol

• Show All
    • @Princessofpersia
      *wink

What Guys Said 15

• I think they are boring, simply because most people already have brown eyes so I see them all the time. It isn't that brown eyes are uglier, I just tend to not notice them because I am so use to seeing them on nearly everyone.

Pretty much anything rare is going to have a greater value. If you were the only person in the world with brown eyes then you would not feel they were boring. Eye color really isn't that big of deal. It is more important that your eyes look healthy. I have seen some people with eyes that just look really sickly.

0|0
    0|0
    • You understand me! No I think mine ate lretty healthy tbh

• of course not.

if a person with brown eyes has an interesting personality how brown eyes would make him/her boring?

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course they aren't! Ask van Morrison

0|0
    0|0
  • I've actually seen some very vibrant brown eyes, despite brown not really being all that vibrant of a color lol. By FAR my favorite eye-color on a girl!

0|0
    0|0
  • I can only tell you from experience: Yes.

0|0
    3|0
  • I don't think they are boring, there are a lot of attractive women who have brown eyes, even models have brown eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they aren't. I find brown eyes more attractive than colored eyes. I don't exactly know why though. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so since they are most common.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown eyes, yeah it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife has brown eyes their beautiful!

0|0
    0|0
  • i get amused by my green eyes, so yes... u mad?

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly not at all, be proud of our brown eyes. by the way you have a nice smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion, eyes are eyes. having vibrantly colored ones dont excite me any more than brown ones

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    2|0
    • Dang it. I still never figured out who this is! Pretty eyes by the way :)

• Dude , you're so baked

• @Illusive_Man I get that all the time but I never touched pot in my life lol

What Girls Said 19

• almost any eyes can be boring i think. i've seen some boring green and blue eyes too. the only "exciting" ones are the piercing colors like bright blue or really light blue. but i think any eye color can be pretty too! i also think eyelashes make a difference and how you do your makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because as long as we can see, we are fortunate
    eyes colour is not important

3|1
    0|0
    • :) thank you for this.. actually made me think about not taking sight for granted

• you are welcome
      i think we all should be grateful we are healthy and able

• ^^ spoken like a true waifu

• i dont think they always have to be, how bout this?
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../Beautiful+Brown+Eyes5.jpg

1|0
    1|0
    • That's not brown brown though., but this eye is gorgeous!

• Show All
    • Yes!! Haha that has made me realise that brown eyes are just as beautiful as any other colour eyes.. thank you!!

• no problem!! brown eyes are truly beautiful!!!

• No, they're not boring. Most people have brown eyes and most people are attracted to people with brown eyes. I'd also like to add that there's different shades of brown eyes ranging from light to almost black. I mean the shape of someones eyes play a big role in how attractive they're more than their eye color.

0|0
    0|0
  • No!! Mine are blue and I wish they were brown! there's something beautiful and innocent about brown eyes - they are deep and compassionate! Love them and embrace them!

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah mine can be pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • I love brown eyes. I think they are deep and a little sensual sometimes!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • My SO has dark brown eyes, I like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I wouldn't know I have hazel

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, brown eyes have a dreary personality.

No but really, they're just eyes ahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown its self is a boring color, but I don't think brown eyes are boring at all. I mean, some green eyes are vibrant, but I just don't like the "green eye" look.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope brown eyes are so pretty they are like chocolate i wish if i had brown eyes :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, brown eyes are not boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like really dark brown eyes...

0|0
    0|0
  • I love brown eyes on a guy... Prob because mine are dark blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • no not at all!! my eyes are really big, and i have crazy long eyelashes and dark dark brown eyes and men just love them and find them hypnotyzing

0|0
    0|0
  • No they could actually be very sexy and sultry.

0|0
    0|0