What do guys think about small breasts on a thicker body type?

I have A cup breasts but I am fuller everywhere else on my body. I am fairly confident in my appearance but occasionally my small breasts make me very self conscious. I'm also confident that I have a pretty face. (I've learned over the past few years to embrace my natural body and I've been much happier.) I know every guy has a different opinion, but what do you think? Do you find small breasts on a thicker woman generally attractive/unattractive or are you indifferent? (By the way, I am not obese, I just have a naturally fuller body type.)

0|0
0|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I adore thick body types. Breast size is not relevant, a natural larger body is smokin' hot to me. Small breasts are super sexy and attractive. I am sure you are very sexy and quite beautiful. Don't worry about your breast size.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Lmao 70% of the time if a girl has a big butt, she has small breast or a small butt with big breast ^^. I'd rather take "big butt small breast" so you're all good in my books.

1|0
    0|0
  • indifferent, and by the way you worded the question I'm pretty sure your confidence would attract any guy if you were trying to get one in particular

1|0
    0|0
  • Sexy. I love small boobs more and bigger women

1|0
    0|0
  • kinda unproportioned in my opinion, but not a deal braker

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry.. I m content what u have...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.