Girls, how does this body type look?

I am a really slim dude trying to get buff. What do you think of me right now? Is it still too skinny or am I making progress?

http://s16.postimg.org/jdciami3p/unnamed_1.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• You are not skinny, you got belly there.. I see your making progress

• So does that mean you would find this body type attractive?

• So you don't care about body just face?

• Not that I don't care, I actually admire guys who take time to exercise cause thats the same thing I like to do too.

What Girls Said 2

• Id tap that ;)

• Definitely making progress

What Guys Said 2

• Do more incline bench for the bottom of your chest and straight bench for the crease down the middle. For your arms do curls for biceps and skull crushers you your triceps. Within a few (6-8) months expect slightly bigger arms and more definition in your chest.

You can also do lots of pushups in your room if you don't have access to weightlifting equipment. The thing I like about pushups is you can expect return in all 3 of the above areas. A wider grip will focus more on the chest where as a closer grip will work your triceps more.

• Start working your shoulders and traps. You need to balance yourself out with a thicker set of shoulders. Also, your arms could use a bit of work.