Opinions on my teeth/smile?

So I've had chest infections, ear infections, and tonsillitis since I was a baby (all obviously joined) which I had to take a lot of medication for, which has stained my teeth a shade of yellow (some days are worse than others) I use teeth whitener occasionally to tone it down a bit.

I also have a underbite (my bottom teeth naturally sit in front of my top teeth)
When I was 11 my two what I call vampire teeth started growing before the baby teeth came out which caused them to be the only two teeth that sit over my bottom teeth.

It actually hurts to smile sometimes.
When my mouth is shut (not sure if this is normal) my teeth don't touch which I think is what causes my normal face to look like I'm frowning.

http://s2.postimg.org/veqfv12mx/image.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• Your teeth and smile aren't that bad and completley acceptable.
    But I would highly recommend braces as you have a under bite and it's uncomfy for you to smile.
    I'm getting braces in a few weeks just for cosmetic purposes.
    They don't look bad but they aren't perfect which is what i want :)

• Braces won't fix my underbite, I do need them for the over crowding but they are too expensive. I need jaw realignment for my underbite

• @asker don't orthadontist fix your bite at the same time as fixing your teeth?

• Some underbites and overbites can be fixed with braces and rubberbands but mine is too extreme and reqires my jaw being surgically altered

What Guys Said 11

• "It actually hurts to smile sometimes." never let anyone or anything take away your smile ^^

You look fine man. I went from no teeth until I was 11, too bad/yellow teeth, to decent teeth. I never let that stuff take away my smile though. I had an ear infection while i growing up also.

• I don't mean mentally hurts because of the way they look. I mean it physically hurts my jaw because I have to actually put in a lot of effort to smile

• OH, I get you know. I have a natural smile when I talk and I'm goofy so that why I said that. Umm I guess you shouldn't smile, but grin more often like I do LOL ^^ 3.bp.blogspot.com/.../Smile.jpg

• don't be mad but i'll be honest...

your teeth resemble those of a... vampire they're sharp! : O : O : O

• Not mad I know they do :) (fyi my old art teacher had the same thing and she actually gets hers sharpened!)

• Those who'll notice your teeth will forget it in a minute because of your beauty :)

• To be honest, I think you have a cute smile, it's a shame it sometimes hurts when you smile, you should smile very often.

• They are just fine

• You have nothing to worry about : ) as someone else said, I would notice ecerything else before that.

• Your teeth are fine. And honestly, I've got to say that in your profile pic your eyes (among other things) drew me well before I looked for your teeth and realized that you didn't mean in your profile pic :D

• They're fine to me, I have one molar knocked out while sparring...

• Not sure if its the true color or the Retrica filter

• there is a filter but that doesn't matter I'm not concerned about the yellownesss I just felt obliged to state it

• Bite me.

xoxoxo, Kiddin' I like them.

• I believe little flaw is beautiful.

What Girls Said 5

• I had the same problem. Probably your wisdom teeth push and others get stuck in your mouth. See a dentist. They correct them very easily. Apart from how it looks; also it hurts you; better to see a doctor because health comes first.

• awwee its ok. I have a fang too :p lol
    People think its cute ^_^ and it adds character to your smile!! Mines on my right side and some pictures I take it looks like a vampire, own it girl!

• Honestly, the first thing that I thought of was "oh shit you got some bad ass vampire teeth".

• You look totally fine. I never would've thought a thing about it!

• Oh I love it the vampire teeth are so cool