Is there such thing as being too thin?

so im a size 4-8 dress size. i weigh just over 100lbs and i was unsure if guys would find this too skinny. i can't help how skinny i am. i dont want to change for men and i shant but are people so judgmental that they wpuld want me to change?

• too skinny
  • your fine
  • no opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• Be proud of how you look, Not everyone looks good wearing sweats, or pajamas, or UGGs,
    point is, haters gon' hate. It's the only thing they'll ever be good at in life, If they judge you,
    look at the cute guys who ain't judging you ;)

The Brighter side is just turning the other cheek love,

xoxo Happy Livin' !

What Guys Said 13

• You're a good size when I think of too thing I factor in age and weight so like 'I would consider 70lbs too thin if you were like say 18 or older

• yes there is, there are extremes to everything.

• Some may feel that is "too skinny" but others will feel that you're "just right."

If you do decide to gain weight down the road do it through toning exercises and not by getting fat.

• You are fine.. Some idiots will want you to change, but you never to be yourself in all you do. Keep that attitude and don't change for someone just to get them in your life. If you have to change to get someone, it's not worth it because they never get to know the real you, and over time you may even lose track of who you are for all the changes.

• depends on your height basically.

if you're 4'11" and 100 lbs then you're on the normal side. but if you're like 5'8" and 100 lbs then yeah... you're terribly skinny :-/

• You are perfect just the way God made you (: the only skinny that is too skinny is girls who starve themselves trying to please others

• that can be due to a mental disorder though.

• Basically the only too skinny is an unnatural skinny... Dead people are pretty skinny

• This isn't the best thing in the world but, it is generally good though. www.disabled-world.com/.../height_weight.shtml

I think I read you said you were 5'6, you are underweight by like 15-20 pounds.

• You can be too skinny, absolutely. I'd assume you must be pretty short if you're wearing a size 4 to 8 at 100 pounds, so you're probably not in the too skinny zone.

• We can't see you so how are our opinions going to mean anything?

• You're fine.

• You can be too thin (think of anorexic people), but I think you're fine.

• For some guys, yes. For others, no.

I'm one where I don't find super slim or thin girls very attractive. But you seem to already be aware that you can't please everyone, nor should you. So I'd say you're doing good :)

• Trying to carry extra weight is stupid..
    Stand naked in front of a mirror and look for yourself. If your elbow is the thickest part of your arms and your knees are the thickest part of your legs than you need to gain some muscle mass not fat. Increase your protein intake and start a weight lifting regimen. Light weight and lots of sets and reps

What Girls Said 7

• There is such thing as too skinny. My parents think that I am too skinny. I weigh 107 pounds and I'm 5 foot 4 inches. I don't think I look to skinny but they are always putting me down for it -_- and I can't help it either. My metabolism is just REALLY a high.

• i have a small appetite and my metabolism is high. i also enjoy a lot of foods that are said to higher your metabolism

• Okay, i don't think your to skinny quite yet, but I think if you were to lose even a pound, you would be. Have you tried gaining wait?

• yes it just doesn't wor. im completly healthy but i also enjoy exercise and so i burn off calories and then i have a high metabolism and i have a weak imune sytem so im often ill. just all factors cause my to be skinny and i wondered if guys found this unattactive and it was not a question of my health

• It all depends on your height, your structure. But it's what you are, it's fine.. You shouldn't worry.
    And a 4 is small, but not ridiculous by any means.

• It really depends on your height. If I were 100lbs I'd be under weight by about 10 lbs, which isn't soo bad. A friend of mine is 95 lbs at 5'5" and she doesn't get her period as often, because of it.

• It depends on how tall you are.

If you're 5'2" and a 4-8 dress size, you're fat.

But if you're 5'10" with a 4-8 dress size you're skinny

• i dont think you can say anyone in a size 4-8 dress size is fat

• oh gosh yes i should of said. yes uk sizes

• You're not done developing at 16, you'll put on some weight later. No need to stress out

• Don't change for men but change for your own health. You need more meat on them bones girlie. Im not sure how old you are but if you're over 16, then yes you're too skinny.

• im 15 i turn 16 in a month

• Well we'll see in about 5 years. Maybe you'll wish you would've listened.

• im healthy i have had doctors checkups to make sure of it

• How tall? Exact weight?

• We can't judge it from weight alone, we need at least your height too. You could be 5'10 or 4'9, it makes a HUGE difference.

• im 5'5-6"

• At your age it depends on how "developed" you are. If you are 12, then sure you shouldn't weight as much as a 17 year old, because hips, butt and breasts.