Thigh gap even though I'm curvy? Is my body weirdly proportioned?

Hey so I have read online that guys dislike thigh gaps but girls want them. Personally I have a bit of chub here and there but in very odd places such as lower stomach (an annoying sort of pocket no matter how much I exercise doesn't leave- sidenote a couple times I've had sex the guy has sort of grabbed it? whats that about?-

anyways but when I stand straight you can see my ribs my arms are on the chubby side, boobs are a C cup and my legs are also on bigger side at the thigh and no matter how hard press them together I have like this weird triangle sort of underneath my bum? like top thigh just this triangle. I really dislike it and I would rather it was either a gap all the way down my legs or non instead of this half thing.

Anyways what I'm getting too is : Is my body really weirdly proportioned? be honest

also i have quite a round face which makes me look bigger than i am which is quite frustrating

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know where this whole thigh gap insecurity or just the topic itself came from but guys don't notice, pay attention, or care about it. So relax and let it be.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I think God made you perfect and you have nothing to worry about. You are unique which makes you even better

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't really care whether or not you have a thigh gap. We rarely pay attention and if we do, we aren't picky about it. It's honestly you girls who give each other shit over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You read wrong ;-) I love it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.