Thigh gap even though I'm curvy? Is my body weirdly proportioned?

Hey so I have read online that guys dislike thigh gaps but girls want them. Personally I have a bit of chub here and there but in very odd places such as lower stomach (an annoying sort of pocket no matter how much I exercise doesn't leave- sidenote a couple times I've had sex the guy has sort of grabbed it? whats that about?-

anyways but when I stand straight you can see my ribs my arms are on the chubby side, boobs are a C cup and my legs are also on bigger side at the thigh and no matter how hard press them together I have like this weird triangle sort of underneath my bum? like top thigh just this triangle. I really dislike it and I would rather it was either a gap all the way down my legs or non instead of this half thing.

Anyways what I'm getting too is : Is my body really weirdly proportioned? be honest

also i have quite a round face which makes me look bigger than i am which is quite frustrating

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know where this whole thigh gap insecurity or just the topic itself came from but guys don't notice, pay attention, or care about it. So relax and let it be.

What Guys Said 3

• I think God made you perfect and you have nothing to worry about. You are unique which makes you even better

• Guys don't really care whether or not you have a thigh gap. We rarely pay attention and if we do, we aren't picky about it. It's honestly you girls who give each other shit over it.

• You read wrong ;-) I love it

What Girls Said 0