Would this be unattractive or just like a plain attribute?

Let me start out by saying this, I'm 5'11. I used to be really short and then one year I grew so much I actually had to go to the hospital on multiple occasions due to pain.

But due to my growth spurts, I ended up getting stretch marks at a young age all on my sides. I'm really self conscious about them, but most of my friends that I'm still friends with today were with me when I had my massive growth spurt that caused it. I treat them and I haven't gotten anymore since I stopped growing, but they make me insecure...

Are stretchmarks really unattractive, especially when they have faded or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not unattractive at all. It is different but in a good way. It will just make you a memorable person. Don't even worry a little bit about them. You are perfect

What Guys Said 4

• I think they add character. If your stretch marks are a deal breaker for anyone then you don't need them around anyways. Don't be embarrassed. It's who you are and you had no control over it.

• I think you are concerned so you should ask your doctor for referral to check out options. Whatever you find you should only take actions because its what YOU want to do for yourself, not because you are worried about what others think. Truly anyone that matters will always accept you as you are.

• Their noticable but not unattractive but would it really matter what I think though?

• I would even pay attention to them

What Girls Said 2

• How tall and how old were you when you were " short"? before you grew a lot?

How old were you when you stopped growing?

What kind of pain did you have?

• I was about 11 and I had pain in my limbs mostly and I was really athletic, but I basically had to re learn to play all my sports. I went from being like 4'11 to 5'5 in about 5-7 months. It doesn't seem like a lot now, but it was back then. And I just finished growing this year I think and I'm almost 18.