How do I look prettier with out make up?

I never get told I'm pretty, so it makes me feel ugly!

Most Helpful Girl

• You're young, I think confidence grows with age. You don't need to try and be pretty, just know and believe that you are and that is attractive in itself.
    Failing that, if you're confidence is that low, get a trustworthy and stylish friend to give you a make over and try out some new looks.

What Guys Said 4

• "I never get told I'm pretty, so it makes me feel ugly!" www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1229586-how-do-you-respond-to-being-called-ugly

imho you're not ugly at all, most boys are probably just to intimidated to tell you that you're cute ^^

• basically girls, ALWAYS look prettier without.

you should know that ;-)

• you're hanging around some shallow guys then

• A new haircut and a well planned outfit can do a lot without resorting to makeup. The right choices will highlight your best features.

What Girls Said 4

• You have a pretty face regardless of whether you wear make-up or not.

• Mhm, but where is the link to your pic?:p

• I don't know how to do that, but I changed my profile pic.

• You have a pretty face. You're naturally pretty. Your best features are your lips. I'm sure with make-up, you'll even enhance your feature more :)

• You can't.. people will like your look, or not. Changing shit makes you seem like you'really trying to hard.

• You're pretty. Maybe try a different hairstyle?