Do I look bad in this picture I took today?

I posted it in my FB like 30 mins ago and got no likes :/ do I look bad or something?

plus.google.com/.../6106608964769846162

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks nice to me. So what if you don't get "Likes" on a picture? As long as you like it (mentally) yourself then it is all good.

What Guys Said 21

• "like", thumbs up. There you go. Nice picture.

• No you do not look bad...30 minutes no likes **gasp lol

• You took a beautiful pic, just give it some time, you don't need people to like the pic to know your Beautiful

• No way, you look gorgeous! See fuck Facebook, you're putting way too much into it by thinking it has a deeper meaning against you. People are probably busy and actually not wasting time on Facebook at the moment.

• Still look better than me

• Nah your pretty.

• you look pretty, but i believe you don't need all this make-up at all... you'd still look pretty without ;-)

• Lookin goood. You have similarities with Jessica Alba.

• No you don't look bad. It's a pretty pic.

• Add me on FB and I'll like your picture, you beautiful creature!

• No the pic is fine but work on your head... Your judging yourself by face book likes.

• Ill send you a request then, miss jessica alba.

• So beautiful , laugh is very sweet

• ? You look great. 2 thumbs up from me.

• Nah your probably just a loser.

Honestly you look fine, Don't worry about likes

• you are nice, no worries

• It seems to me you put a lot of importance on your appearance. You want to pray to be a better person or just be a better person? Also caking on make-up is a turn off but that's just me (and probably a lot of other guys apparently).

• She doesn't have a lot of make up on. Lip stick eyeliner and mascara. That's three things. Not a caked on face.

• If you say so

• You look fine. Don't worry.

• no. Thats grade A Fap Material

• Drake the type of nigga that deletes his Facebook status when nobody likes it.

• I dead ass deleted the pic and posted it again and nothin

• Well you look pretty damn amazing to me and it looks like most people here agree. You don't need the validation of others, I'd certainly notice you if I saw you out and about.

What Girls Said 8

• No, you don't look bad at all. You're very pretty, I don't think you should base your attractiveness level on "likes" on Facebook. I don't think that has anything to do with how you look, maybe a lot of people weren't online when you posted it so it hasn't been seen a lot yet. Who knows, but that's certainly nothing to be upset about anyway. You're beautiful so don't let something as silly as Facebook "likes" make you feel down about yourself :)

• So many people are online though :/ lately everyone has been ignoring me :/ even my friends.. I know I sound dumb right now but it's just I haven't been out for so long... I feel like I'm in need of attention

• True true, I'll try to make new friends

• Okay, good. And try not to base your confidence on other people either, be happy with yourself because in the end, what you think of yourself is all that really matters :)

• Not a like in the first 30 min and the whole world comes crashing down?

Social media is peoples lives now.

• I honestly never thought I'd be one of those people

• Don't let social media define you... or be a part of who you are. You are a person a part from the internet.
      Let happiness be defined by the joy you allow yourself to feel.
      Don't let others dictate that for you.

• lol perhaps everyone is busy doing things... just because you haven't gotten any likes doesn't mean it's a bad picture.

• Damn, you're gorgeous. You look a lot like Jessica Alba.
    I'm sorry but can't help but laugh at the question details! :x
    I'm not sure why you haven't got any likes, maybe your friends aren't online?

• Aww thanks I love jessica alba, a lot of people are online I guess maybe they removed me from their newsfeed or something lol idek :/ lol I honestly don't know why I care so much about likes either lol it's like i let fb take over my life lololol

• You shouldn't care. :)

• You look like Jessica Alba.

• I've always wondered what kind of people live off of attention... shallow in my opinion.

• Do you often post selfies? Because then people are just tired of it and not feeling like liking. Otherwise, no idea. I think it's a good picture

• On ce in a while I have taken selfies for almost a month

• Haven't****

• You look really pretty!