How do I look? 1 through 10 ratings please. How do I look?

I'm wondering how I look in my profile picture. 1-10. If you have comments too, feel free to add information. Thanks!

I guess, ideally, people rating me could write a 1-10 number, and what they think my better/worse features are. If you really want to get creative you could say where you would put me compared to a random 100 guys like how many guys out of a random 100 would be better looking (sort of like a percentile). IMHO this is the best picture I could find of myself. It was taken before I put on weight (lost some of it, but still trying to get fit). Unfortunately I took it with my collar popped lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• 5-6/10 (filler)

• Hi Littlet25. Thanks for rating me. What do you mean by "(filler)" in this context? I don't know what the word means.

• No problem & it's just when G@G says you didn't right enough in your comment or question. So you just "fill" the spot.

• ahhh. I see. Thanks I'll update.

What Girls Said 4

• you are handsome i would say7/10

• Erm i'd say 7/10

• Very rare I give someone a rate but damn you're very good looking! 9/10 based on face alone. :)

• handsome! 6.5/10

What Guys Said 2

• i'd say serious... VERY serious : O

• A solid 7/10 that's pretty good.