Guys - Natural saggy boobs or fake ones?

Question says it all, I did attempt photo but it was removed and I've been warned!

• Saggy/deflated natural
    54% (7)71% (17)65% (24)Vote
  • Fake boobs
    46% (6)29% (7)35% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|15

Most Helpful Guy

• A lift may be in order to get their shape back. Has their size actually changed? When you say "deflated" how many cup sizes were lost?

0|0
    0|1
    • They've dropped and I've prob lost at least 2 cup sizes

• Show All
    • 30e before :(

• Oh my goodness! Do you have a link to a pair that is similar to how they looked before?

What Guys Said 14

• I'm gonna go with the natural & saggy. Use a bra and do chest exercises to possibly make them more perky after some time.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on how saggy they are. If they're like completely deflated, like absolutely nothing, then I prefer fake ones, but I don't mind a little saggyness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural. But if having fake boobs would make her much happier, then so be it. As long as she's confident about how she looks. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Deflated? Was someone's idea of foreplay poking your breasts with a stick?

Natural doesn't always mean saggy, unless we are talking about your boobs. But me personally I would prefer natural, I think. I don't really see too many fake tatas, but even the low riders aren't that bad.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yep mine are saggy after having a baby

• It's hard to say Do they look like pears or bananas? if bananas you probably do want to get a lift , if you can afford it. You just had a baby.

• Neither really, from the front they look like boobs but from the side they are quite flat

• fake :-PPPPP

(just jk)

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would anyone want fake boobs

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends how bad. Need pics, haha. Are we talking about granny saggy at age 21? Some girls are unfortunate and it does happen quite often. Otherwise, natural all day.

0|0
    0|0
  • natural is always better

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate perky types. They look so hard!

I like them soft with a tear drop shape. Surgery for these kind of boobs are more expensive too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all natural boobs are saggy or look deflated. Plus the fake ones don't respond to the tongue or finger in the same way.

0|0
    0|0
  • plastic is not fantastic

0|0
    0|0
  • fucking joocyyy

0|0
    0|0
  • Whichever ones look good. I've seen saggy ones that weren't like "grandma saggy" but were just big enough to not be perky, and they still looked good.

But yeah, if the fake ones looked good, then I'd go with them. Put a naked, fake pair in front of these silly dopes on this website, and see how quick they ditch all that stupid "Well I only prefer natural ones" bullshit ;D

1|0
    0|1
  • Natural is always better.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2