What do you like in your body?

What do you like in your body?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like my figure (I have an hourglass figure), my boobs are nice, my hands and my arms are quite good; I like that I have a good immune system and am pretty healthy despite eating lots of junkfood and not doing all that much exercise haha. I'm moderately flexible, like I can do the lotus position and walk on my knees etc., which I like :)

• ohh i am impressed :)
      you eat junk food, and dont exercise a lot, but you are in shape? that's great :)
      and i need a flexible girl like you :) i like that too lol

• Thank-you :) . And aw you're sweet, but I'm taken

• You are welcome. Ohhhh i thought you were sealed for me :)

What Girls Said 46

What Guys Said 25

• Healthy food

• Tasty food and thirst quenching water.

And occasionally some booze.

• My eyes, my lips, I would say my whole face. I'm tall so that's also a good thing. Oh, and my shoulders.

• as long as i remain BMI 18-20 i will like my body

• I was borderline underweight my whole life until just this year, where I jumped to a 24.3BMI.

I may have gained a bit of a belly, but I also gained arms!

Also, my facial hair is super manageable.

And I'm 6'2".

• My cock. ---

• Height.

When I'm at lower fat levels, torso. Would like more muscle, but i like it when it's at most toned.

I suppose there's one other key area I'm reasonably happy with, it's above average, so I can't complain.

• I'm tall and very muscular!

Under 15lbs of belly fat, though...

• Awesomeness.

• Hair and beard :D

• I like my skin color and being on the thin side, and now my teeth as they are straight (just got braces off).

• my har :) .

• I like yummy in my tummy.

• Can't say. I used to have a really healthy figure now I'm just below average weight. I am struggling with fixing my hair as it is so damaged and I barely run. Nothing that I can't fix but only if I had time.

• IN my body? Umm, phrasing... unless that was intentional. :P Anyways, I prefer having all of my appendages, my fingers and toes. Maybe an eye or an ear here or there.

• What do I like in my body? Hmm... My brain with all the IQ points, intelligence, and common sense (which by the way isn't as common as it says), my heart that pumps my blood and circulates throughout my body, etc. Anything else?

• In my body? Nothing, about my body? Everything. My body is great, what's not to love?

• I love my triceps!

• I like my toes

• I like my biceps, big dick, good height, good chest, my cheeks, my lips... Oh I like my whole body...;)

• My hieght and strength. Face is aight too I suppose

• I don't like my body

• why not? you should like what you have.

• Thank you, by the way you are really handsome as a guy, you shuold be proud for yourself! Girls will like a you a lot!

• You are welcome.
      I thank you too a lot!

• I like my hair. Yes, I'm a narcissist.

• my face... mostly!

• 0|0