I have recently became a mother?

and i have noticed that my belly and bum and thighs have became a lot rounder and bigger why has this happened

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you are going to have a baby and our evolution has developed a system that is pregnant lady gains weight and health so when she gives birth she could continues feed her baby time to time even if she misses a meal it does not affect her babies diet or her health since she already has a stored amount of food inside her. It's time, it's time, it's time... Make yourself round like a ball and eat fresh and good so you give birth to smart and good kid. Exercise according to need and loose all girl things and and avoid cosmetics it may go and intoxicated you. I am saying this because I can see difference in me and my younger brother because. When my Mom was pregnant with me she had a hard time with things not timely feeding and she caught chicken pox which killed my growth and my father was away she had no one with her except friendly I while my younger brothers time my father. Was with her got her planned diet and forced her for yoga and exercise and made her to take a break from her job. My younger brother is so smart without studying anything at home he scores +85% always and while I studied 4-5 daily and still I could never go higher then 70%. My bro is of the charges he is in 8th standard he knows everything about software and hardware of I. T sector he maintains and fixed whenever there is any kind of software trouble in pc/laptop just at age of 12yrs and currently he is working and learning c++ and HTML and also learning how to create mods for games along with his school. And scoring more without studying then I ever did with hard work and studies.

What Guys Said 11

• You're a troll and you're the same girl who posted a pic of pornstars and claim it was you.

• usually that happens after pregnancy, as i've noticed in other girls... no?

• You ate too much ice cream or cookies?

• growing babys take a lot of calories.. 1000 years ago we where not eating 3 meals a day every day.. So your body has adapted to take in extra when it was available so you had the fat stores to continue to grow that baby when food wasn't plentiful..

• U'r body changed to make child birth easier on U , Now its time to Exercize u'r ass off (literaly) lol. That is if U want the body back U had before?

• It's nature's way of providing a nice cozy home for the baby. ... Yeay. :^)

• Congratulations.

• Congratulations! How far along are you?

• I've had my baby now
      2 weeks ago :)

• i did gain weight around my middle and a bit on my rear but ever since little Amelia was born I've just exploded around my bum and thighs

• You say that like a bad thing lol. My girl gained weight a lititle after she had the kids too. But she lost that eventually

• You're becoming a woman

• It happens to lots of women. I'm no doctor but having a baby is a lot for your body to go through.

• Go. Away. Troll.

What Girls Said 2

• you stuff too much gummy bear in your stomach

• Pregnancy is a lot for your body to go through. My sister recently had her baby as well. There's no reason to worry about it. Happens to most women if not all.

• thanks you helped a lot :)

• Um sure, but that's pretty much my extent of "mother/pregnancy knowledge" since it's my sister who was pregnant, not me.

• i know that i just want a friend to talk to on here most of my friends have left me since I've had Amelia