Why in the hell do people get plastic surgery?

I just saw some plastic surgery failures. Breast implants, butt implant, facial surgery. Why do people do all these stuff. Would you go under this kind of surgery. Well I wouldn't. Even though sometimes I am not sure of my beauty , I wouldn't go under surgery. Would you get a fake boob, ass or face?

• Yes I would
  • No I wouldn't , even though I have some imperfections
For girls : would you try this cream to increase your boob size?

http://www.adornacream.com/mobile/
well some people do have plastic surgery and it looks good on them
Like Kim k, Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azalea
And I guess the person doing the surgery has to be professional.
I watched a video on YouTube of how a girl got. Boob implants and her breasts were so large. ( ps. They were like a cup A before) so you was traveling somewhere and she boarded a flight. When she got into the plane all the guys were admiring her boobs and looking at it because she wore a top that would show her cleavage.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I would never. Some people have very logical reasons to go under the knife, and some do it for shallow reasons. I don't have a reason to go under the knife, everything I want to fix about myself can and will be done at the gym and through proper meal planning.

What Guys Said 8

• Sometimes it's very necessary for the people who lost their beauty due to inflammation by fire or acid & for the women who lost their breast due to cancer. Basically it's helpful for the people to build some self-esteem which is a good thing :)

• That's understandable
      Some people are ok the way they are but they still want to under go surgery

• Well I hope they do the surgeries right

• Hmmm... maybe not at the moment , but when technology is far forward enough I may install sunglasses into my face and start doing a bit of manscaping to get a beard lol
    drayfish.files.wordpress.com/.../...en-closeup.jpg

• Well I voted B, but my face is one of my best features. What kind of surgery would I get? o. O Doesn't make sense.

For girls I know breasts and butt implants, but I'm a guy LOL

• Cause they feel ugly, so they get surgery to help them feel better.
    Not my thing, but I understand it.
    To each their own.

• if they can afford a surgery then ok it's up to them, who can judge them?

• If one has the money and good surgeons then why not. Though I don't like Nicki Minaj's butt... too odd on her.

• They feel the need to look good 24/7 but end up looking like a nightmare.

• I am fine about who I am ! I don't want girl with fake boobs or anything it's a turn OFF!

What Girls Said 10

• I would consider plastic surgery.
    if I were to have a lot more kids and it screwed up my body. Why not? To look the way I did pre pregnancy.
    People need to go to those that are board certified not some random person.
    Do research people !
    It can save you your life and looks.

• You have a point 👍

• Many people get plastic surgery to better their health condition. One of my friends couldn't breathe properly so he got his nose fixed.

Others get it for aesthetic reasons, and to improve their confidence. I see nothing wrong with it as long as they're doing it for themselves.

And then you have cultural norms where people are encouraged by family members and society to get it done - i. e., Korea.

• First of all, I don't like your way of phrasing the question, as it already sounds like you won't listen to other people's opinions.
    Secondly, I reckon that (some) people get plastic surgery simply because they're truly unhappy with themselves.
    Thirdly, no I haven't gotten any kind of plastic surgery.

• i would totally listen to other people's opinion 😁

• they wanna go under the knife to look "perfect"... but i woud'nt

• I'm definitely getting it when I'm 40 or 45! Much to @suitandtie 's disappoval.

• No I wouldn't. We are meant to be imperfect

• I've had plastic surgery and would go again if I felt I needed it. It changed how I feel about myself and made me a more happy and confident person. The mental wellness I feel now i would never trade just so i can say I'm "natural". Not having insecurities has benefited me in all aspects of my life including work, and i adore looking in the mirror and loving my outside as much as my inside.

• Most people can't tell someone has had plastic surgery if they've never met themx unless it was botched or they've had too much surgery. Men have their noses done, but you can't tell, because you automatically assume it has to with women. Have you not seen how many athletes have fucked up their faces? Between boxing and hockey, I don't know what is worse. They also get dental implants. Transgenders have plastic surgery done all of the time, why? So that they can look more like the gender of their mind. S. Korea is the capitol of plastic surgery. Most younger generations have their nose and eyelids done. There are your reasons, try looking at the plastic surgery successes.

• i wouldn't even say i have any imperfections, but no i wouldn't get plastic surgery. the whole thought of it grosses me out. literally cutting into your body and rearranging your facial parts and all that. ugh it makes me sick. people are really just that insecure that they'll go to desperate measures to look how they see fit.

• People are insecure. And with the beauty standards these days it's hard not to be. I would never do it though.