Help. I can't put on makeup?

I wear makeup but it never looks as great as my friends. I need to learn how to wear it and what kind goes with my face better. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to Clinique in Dillard's and have them put makeup on u and ask them what u need. For good makeup toturial SMLx0 is good ok YouTube and cellobella or something like that is good too. Start with simple stuff when u go out in public and don't apply a lot. Then when ur at home try out different things till u get the hang of it. That's what I did and I can put makeup on really good now. Before I couldn't even put mascara on. Just make sure to PRACTICE

What Guys Said 1

• basically why do you want to wear make-up and not be natural? girls going out without make-up on are MUCH more attractive than those with...

What Girls Said 2

• Watch YouTube videos Nicole gurrero. Carlie byble they are really good and taught me a lot Goss make up artist is also a lot of help

• You can watch YouTube videos. They have tutorials on how to put on makeup