Am I what you would consider hot? Be honest?

ok so everyone always says i'm "hot" and to be honest.. i've never seen it. There are women that I would consider hot and I don't think I fit the criteria. I do have a nice body, big boobs and i'm a curly headed blonde but I still don't think that i'm considered "hot" I honestly feel like i'm average. just skinny with big boobs which I was lucky to get lol Girls and guy are welcome to give an opinion. Don't hold back, I can take the truth haha

I didn't expect to get so many opinions on this question. Thanks for being honest everyone :) I appreciate it, even to the people who said i'm ugly lol

Most Helpful Girl

• So... if people "always" tell you you're hot and you don't believe them, then how is this any different? Obviously nothing anyone on here says will make a difference either then so I feel like you're just asking this to get an ego boost. Not trying to be rude but I think you should be more focused on getting some self-esteem and confidence rather than searching for validation from others online.

• 🙌🙌🙌

• I asked on here because I feel like people will be more honest online. People tell me i'm hot to my face just because they are being nice for all I know. But I think people would be more honest online, that's all. I'm not looking for any ego boost

• Well, my point is that even if people online do give you positive compliments, what difference will that make if you don't believe the people who tell you in real life? I just think you should try to find the beauty in yourself instead. It means SO much more when you can look at yourself and say "I'm beautiful" rather than hearing it from other people.

What Guys Said 52

• Lol, these threads are funny...

sp.yimg.com/.../th

• I got a feeling you can make a pancake with the makeup on your face.
    Come on , it's not a make-up competition , it's okay to show us your face.
    👍

• (1.) I highly doubt this is a real photo of you, especially with the 1 Xper. Fake account.
    (2.) Even then, you're too dressed up. There's nothing wrong with makeup, but if you really want us to judge your looks, wear less or none at all.

So you're attractive, but see my previous two points.

• I just made this account today, which explains the 1Xper. I'm real.. I can change my pic if you want. Fuck.. I hate people saying i'm not real.

• You are hot for sure. Those eyes are stunning. They were the first feature I noticed. The rest is attractive too. Take good care of yourself so you can maintain that body.

• If people say you are hot, believe them.

• Yes you are very beautiful...

• skinny isn't my taste... sorry :-(

• what else is needed to prove that u are HOT.. nice blonde hair long enough, nice shaped boobs, fair colour, big eyes, i hope u own a nice butt , thighs and legs too... it would be more awesome if your lips and nose play their part too... but HOT is word for u

• Solid eight kinda got man jaw

• You're not attractive to me, but if a lot of people are telling you that they find you attractive then believe them as they have no real reason to lie to you.

The most important opinion is your own.

• You're attractive... whether you think you're hot or not fall unto you. Are we good here?

• I think your good-looking but hot wouldn't be the correct word :3
    Any reason why you feel like your average? So far a lot of people would believe that your hot :)

• Well since blonde, skinny, and blue eyes is the universal standard of beauty on a woman and I am not sure if you have blue eyes, but you do have those other features so that is probably why you get called hot by so many people.

• you're alright

• Well your body is solid, though I can't say your hot because i can't see your face, which is the most important thing haha.

• So what do you think hot girls have that you don't?

• a gorgeous face...

• Thats the only thing holding you back? You probably shouldve rephrased the question to state "is my face pretty?"

For what it's worth, I think you're attractive. You're the type of girl who I'd think about approaching but never would and then kick myself in the ass for not doing it.

• I'd smash, take it for what it is

• I would bang

• I don't see a photo? I am not attracted to skinny girls at all though.

• hot? you just melted my damn phone!

• well you definitely aren't ugly. And if you are kind and sweet , then you have nothing to worry over.

• Look hot to me. although I'm not a fan of curly/wavey hair. But yea you're pretty.

• Sorry but u r not hot

• Too HAWT for meh

• Listen, I hate to sound like a creep, especially at my age stamp, but yes, you're attractive, definitely! :)

• yeah, i'd say so

• For me, beauty is just part of what I see is hot. If a cute girl like yourself was nice and well mannered, I probably wouldn't notice anyone else.

• Does it really matter if you're considered hot or not? As long as you feel good about yourself.

• Yeah you're hot

• Judging from your profile pic you are hot for sure.

• More from Guys
    22

What Girls Said 27

• "Hi, I'm skinny and have giant boobs which I never cover up with a shirt. I'm also blonde and super fit... am I unattractive to men?"

I just threw up a little.

• I didn't mean for it to come out like that. My point was.. I know that those particular attributes are attractive to men.. but I just don't see myself as particularly attractive

• @kris85, I realized it as I was typing it but I thoyght "meh what the heck?"

• @Kris85 - Darn. Missed watching the two of you rubbing each other.

• you are just fishing for compliments. If someone is hot they know it. You have a certain look and im sure certain guys think you are hot. If you want the right kind of guy to think you are attractive lay off on the makeup and quit the duck face lips.

• I think you are an attractive girl.
    By a good majority of white men standards you'd be considered hot because
    you are skinny, blonde with nice legs.

• Also, I can't even see your face that clearly but from what I see you look fine

• You know your hot

• Exactly this

• I honestly don't. I'm not one of those girls that asks a question like this just fishing for compliments... I honestly have low self esteem, which I try to cover up by dressing good and having good fashion. But i'm not confident about my raw looks

• To be honest, I can't tell. Your face is a mile away and your clothes (though short) are baggy. The stilettos are helping though.

• You're pretty but I also think that you try very hard to be attractive. Is this a bad thing? Absolutely not. Every girl wants to feel attractive and sometimes when we're insecure (like you're saying you are) we have a hard time taking compliments. If people say you're hot, then they're not going to lie to you for the sake of it. Just put on a pretty smile and flaunt what you've got :)

• I think people should cut you some slack. Yes, you are hot, and yeah, I get that you may not see it. But people usually see us prettier than we are, so don't worry, learn to accept and love your features.

• thank you very much:)

• You're welcome. If I were a guy, I'd be falling for you a tad haha

• Put some clothes on, woman! 😕

• You are definitely the kind of girl i like to play with :)

• Yeah, you look like a p*rn star. That's usually what guys consider hot. You shouldn't worry :)

• You're welcome. You actually remind me of my mom when she was 25 maybe? Skinny, tall, large breast, but tan skin and curly red hair. She was often the envy of many females. :/

• You a bad bitch (no homo)

For the record this is a compliment people. If you're hot, I'll tell it like it is.

• As for some of the girls comment don't take it too personal. The minute they see someone who is hot, you're automatically fishing for it. If you're ugly, they say she's insecure and so the question has the right to be ask and she isn't "fishing."

• It is what it is.

• The face you're making in your profile pic isn't very attractive but if you smiled normally I'm sure you're considered hot

• I'd rather be beautiful than hot. If a guy called me hot, I'd be quite offended. If a guy says "omg you're so beautiful", that just sounds more meaningful and genuine.

• I think you're pretty but you shouldn't make that face. I also think straight hair is more attractive.

• You're pretty hot. I wouldn't say stunning but girlfriend, confidence is everything.

• Yup you are very attractive

• you look hot , ot just hot ut also what today attractive look like
    you're lucky , embrace it ^^ <3

• You look very pretty in your pic! But it barely shows you so there's not much to critique

• Honestly whats with the duck face thing?

• Can't see your face that well but you have a great body! Flaunt it girl!

• It seems like you are asking just to fish for compliments right?
    I also an skinny with a decent breast size, I'm not model looking , I have imperfections, and I rarely get told I'm pretty. But guess what, I must manage to build self esteem on my own and believe I am pretty even if everyone else disagrees. I don't think you have self confidence issue, you're issue is wanting to get more attention. Trust me, I have self confidence issues and never dress like that in order to pick up attention.

• Your face looks very intimidating. Not a fan of the lipstick or eyebrows. Most "hot" girls don't need to have a beautiful or gorgeous face. Most hotness comes from the body and apparently that's what you got.

• With all honesty when I look at a female & I think she is hot i quickly say Damn she's so fine, but I didn't feel that way when I saw your pic

• Yea. Because girls who don't think they're hot always take boob pics with duck face...

• You could take this as a compliment or not, I think you probably strike men as the conventional "hot". You wear a lot of makeup, big boobs, etc. However, if I were a guy I personally would not go out with you, just because I am a very natural person. Quite honestly I think people look prettier without makeup, it shows your confident. But again, I am a girl and I don't have a guy's brain. That's just my perspective.

• You have a striking look. I just don't think you need so much makeup.