Is my body ideal for my size?

My height is give feet seven inches, I'm 119 pounds and a 32c bra. I workout so I'm not too out of shape and I eat pretty healthy. Im just wondering what is the typical awesome body in a mans mind? I know I'm not fat I just want to know what the ideal women body is and if I match up

Most Helpful Guy

• You're asking the question I'm sure we've all asked before :P Just like how everyone is different, everyone wants something different. What do I personally like? Petite, small breasts, large butt, fairly hairless and groomed. Most guys I know like thick girls and large breasts, but I never will prefer that over petite with little breasts.
    Your numbers are great! But don't forget it's not just the numbers that define you <3
    As far as most guys go, you seem to fit the profile of "ideal" cause you have C's and are a 32 band size and you are not too tall. I'm 6'3 so there really aren't many girls TOO tall for me hehe though not everyone is my height. On top of all this your weight suggests that you're very fit. I hope this was of help.

So good luck! <3

What Guys Said 4

• personally i consinder you skinny... sorry :-/

• Your body is just fine the way it is. Relax.

• Your body is fine.

• can't see your body.

What Girls Said 1

• You sound like you are within a healthy range. Men, just like women, all prefer different things. I'm sure there are many out there that would find you body great.

Also, if you are super thin it doesn't sound like you'd be a 32 band. You know there are bands smaller, right? Sorry, bras and bra fitting is my hobby/work.