Big foreheads? I have a big one and I'm really self-conscious about it. What do guys think of them?

I have a big forehead and I really hate it what do guys think about it?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• It's by no means a deal breaker. Yes, a big forehead is considered more masculine (lots of testosterone = big forehead). However, most guys aren't going to care because your eyes and other facial features capture their attention, not your boring forehead.

Don't worry, not only do I have a big forehead, I have a BIG head, too. Like my face and head are elongated. I kinda look like an alien because of how big my head is.

• I guarantee that you're more concerned about it than anyone else is.

Though, if you're self-conscious about it, try letting your bangs forward instead of having your hair back.

• My girlfriend has a big forehead. She's smoking hot.
    I looked at your avi. Don't care if you're under 18, you're also smoking hot.
    Own that shit. A big forehead is nothing to be ashamed of. It's what makes you, you.

• My family members all have big foreheads and they are all beautiful
    from your picture you are pretty so just keep telling yourself life will
    get better :)

• i would not even notice a big forehead basically...

• Girls always find something to be insecure about. I don't think any guy you talk to will give two shits about your forehead, trust me. They may joke about it, but it won't be an issue.

• The front of your brain is where your personality stems from. So you could always use a corny joke like I have a big/great personality. I have a big forehead too, dont really care.

• I tell people if I rub it enough u would be able to see ur reflection. Lol and do they really?

• i can't tell that ur forehead is big in that pic, but u do seem pretty. listen, if you're pretty, the bigger your face, the better. think of guys like george clooney or brad pitt. they seem to have big heads but does that matter since they're supposedly so good looking? which i dont think they are , but yeah. as long as you're pretty, the bigger the head the better. so dont worry about it even if it is. and if it s not problem solved.

• Not even a big deal.

Honestly, the only thing I wouldn't like is if you were insecure or upset that you thought I would think about that (If I were dating you). Just don't even think about it, there's no problem here.

• Like Peyton manning huge or just larger than average
    www.barnorama.com/.../

• I mean you can practically park a plane ob rihanas forehead but people still love her.

• Most guys don't care

• You look gorgeous, you don't have to worry. (No pedobear intended)

• Do what Gervinho does lol

What Girls Said 5

• I have a big forehead too. Might as well get used to it now. It's not going anywhere.

• I have like no forehead lol but http://imgur.com/8XVxzPS I'm jk! In your profile pic it doesn't look big

• hun i use a headband, or bandana or bini to take attention off my forehead, bangs are cute + help with making your forehead look smaller. it boosts my confidence x1000.

• Lol i have a somewhat big forehead. I guess just try to cover it with a bang or something

• Omg yes! My forehead is HUGE 😭

• Ur doesn't look big. Mins is like a 6 head. Lol

• Lol trust me, it's pretty big. And hahahah oh please. But at least we don't have tiny forheads, I've seen girls with like one heads. Not sure what I'd rather have a one head or six head haha

• Yeah I've seen a girl with like no forhead. It was like eyebrows,1in hair line. I just wish I could cut mine in half or 3/4 or something