Ladies... am I ugly?

People have always told me I was & I was wondering if it's true I need honest feed back.

Most Helpful Guy

• Umm you're married and have a kid and now you're wondering if you're ugly lol you wouldn't have gotten the girl if you were unattractive.

• She cheated on me & it kinda hurt my self esteem so that's pretty much why I created this thread.

• I noticed your other question after I commented but that doesn't change the fact that you still got her. It hurts now but it will get better bro.

What Girls Said 7

• Why are you so worried about what the general population thinks? You should only be worried about what your woman thinks. SHE is the only one who matters in the end anyway. If someone doesn't like how you look, then they can look elsewhere.

• I don't think you're ugly. You are just not my type. But if I knew you and you have an amazing personality, I would date you.

Hang on the fact that I have cute puppies as my profile picture, does it make my opinion count? :p

• the only reason I said that to her is because she is purposelytrying to be rude I'd pick a woman with a good personality over a beauty queen any day.

• You are not ugly, at all! Don't listen to those negative and arrogant people. :-) Always think positive about yourself.

• I would not bang you ever. Specially if you were wearing that ridiculous hat and bandana.

• Don't be full of yourself mam... I wouldn't bang you either. ;-)

• Because I don't back down from bullies & you trying to troll me. you are a very 'Unfortunate" looking woman & you have a nasty attitude, & I'm pretty sure none of the guys in this thread envy's the unlucky man that is banging you, he's taking one for the team & should be awarded a noble prize, If you can't take an insult then don't dish it out, take it like a woman.

• LOOOOOOL I'm so ugly no guys like me :'( noooooooooooooooo

• No you are not ugly! Because just can be mean some times.. Ignore them...

• You're not ugly. Not sure why anyone would tell you that.

• No! Of course not, plus you're married with a child, so you're definitely not ugly.

What Guys Said 7

• definetely not.

• So you're not really married with a kid then?

• Absolutely adorable ! Love the pink beanie on u

• Says the married man who has a child. Apparently your current woman doesn't think so. Also your good looking man so don't stress, you likely just know some ratchet women who are haters

• Nah. You're not ugly. You're a guy so I won't go any further, but you're cool.

• I think you're a cutie pie

• Yeah, listen to a really ugly person.. I couldn't get laid if the girls went without a guy for three years and we were trapped on a island.. You are fine.. ugly people are the angry ones.. K.. you will see them all the time..

• I see one @ the top of the thread bro the most unattractive chick in the comment section is the only one with something negative to say lol