Opinion : Am I pretty or not?

I know this is a weird question to ask but, i've always felt very ugly to the point where i think i might not even get married in the future because of it. I just want a non-biased opinion cause obviously my friends and family aren't going to tell me I'm not pretty.
Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Its hard to judge someones looks on one picture but id say you are rather pretty.

The most important thing is not everyone will be attracted to you. Just try to be confident focus on whats important to you (apart from guys). That makes girls more attractive. And definetely don't think like that about yourself. Thinking you are undateable is the worst thing you can do.

Try to be good in the things you are passionate about, that wil also make you more appealing. Like for me a girl who is independent, travels a lot and knows a lot of languages ist already more attractive to me.

Hope that helps.

• I know this question comes off the wrong way and that it seems like i care too much about what guys think. i really honestly don't even think too much about this, it's just, I don't know sometimes i get curious to know what people think, just human nature to want to know how people see you, I guess.
      Thank you :)

What Guys Said 8

• 1|0
  • you look pretty actually

• Yes

,,,,,,,,

• marriage has nothing to do with your shape , you are still 17.. i think you should think about marriage when you are at least 23 !

• I just want to know if I'm physically attractive or not. thats all :)

• if i tell you now that a very beautiful guy will marry you. will you believe me? ofcourse no , neither I nor you nor even anybody knows what will happen in the future , many beautiful girls got married but they are living in hell and many other non beautiful girls got married and having a good life with their husbands. just don't think about it since it hadn't even come to you and by the way being different means being special.

• You're decent :)

• Self-confidence is what makes a human being pretty. So if you want to know if you're pretty, ask yourself "Am I confident? Do I care what others think of me? If yes, I should get rid of that as soon as possible". :)

• You're pretty.

• id fap to your pic

What Girls Said 0