What do you think of yourself?

I think all of you are beautiful / attractive / another flattering word. What is your favorite part about yourself? And why

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Most days I think I'm ugly and on my good days I think I'm average. I'm not the kind of girl who enters in a room and everybody stares at her. I can be invisible to the majority of people.

I like my eyes. They're big and dark, the bad part of it, is that I wear glasses.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I think im like.. kind of an asshole with a hint of politeness added to the end or beginning. hahaa

0|0
    0|0
  • my favorite part is my UNCIRCUMCIZED penis

0|0
    0|0
  • My face, I like that shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess my face.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothint actually xD i hate the person i am and i don´t like my looks at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool, Wicked, Evil and Great

0|0
    0|0
  • I am just another person

0|0
    0|0
  • I always see such a loser when I see myself. Always thinking how bad I look and why in the world people would like to talk to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Ugh I can't even start, I'm in to much of a negative mind space to say anything good about myself at this moment

0|0
    0|0
  • I see a gross awkward loser in the mirror. Somehow this one guy is still crazy about me. No clue how that's possible... anyway even though I really dislike myself, my favorite would have to be my hazel eyes, or my naturally curly hair even though its hard to take care of.

0|0
    0|0
    • I bet you're beautiful. And yes, curly hair can be hell, but I love it

• I think I'm alright.. like maybe average? Oh well.. my favorite thing about myself would be my blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Always think you're beautiful ^-^ I like your eyes

• I like the way i look now then many years back

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the idea I have of what I look like in my head but when I see a picture/video of me I get brought back to reality haha But I would say my favorite thing would be my eyebrows or cheekbones.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think im average... , I would have to saymy favorite thing about my self is my dimples .

0|0
    0|0
  • I think my eyes , love them

0|0
    0|0