Someone told me you can tell if a person is pretty/handsome or not when you're in the same gender, is that true?

boys can tell who in the boys are handsome. same with the girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• lol your the same girl that I talked to that I posted the blond girls pic in her thread

• yes haha. by the way I'm new here, this website. so sorry for some weird things I say

• Oh No problem at all. Welcome to the site come by any time to chat

What Guys Said 7

• I think that's true because we all know what's considered handom and what's not. We've all experienced this whole thing.

• Yes that's true and its not gay

• No... but I'd never tell a man he is handsome.

• I mean, I've seen people of the same gender doing this before, but it's just too gay.

• of course you will not tell to that man verbally that he is handsome. just a point of view.

• Yes it's true

• Yeah, it is very true lol

• That may be cultural

• It's obvious. Who told you it wasn't?

What Girls Said 3

• im pretty sure people can tell who is handsome/pretty or who isn't regardless of gender. this is such a silly thing. i mean haven't you ever noticed other pretty girls? i mean your at least 18 years old and you are asking such a silly and weird question.

• I'm just a curious person. anyway if the question is so childish and silly for you, then why bother answering? you don't have to preach and talk like that. it's rude for me.

• because i always give people the truth. i dont sugarcoat things.

• Yeah but girls don't like pretty bitches

• Yeah eyes help a lot with that.