Guys: thiughts on curvy girls?

I don't mean fat I mean like actually curvy I'm my measurements are 35-25-37 but girls at my school always tell me that guys won't like me cuz I'm not skinny so what do you guys think? Is curvy unattractive

38 inch hips actually

Most Helpful Guy

• I googled some women with a 35 inch bust, 25 inch waist and 38 inch hips to see if the mental picture I had in my mind was correct and I right with what I was thinking. O my gosh girl you have a perfect sized body and combining that with curves makes it even better. Very nice indeed. You look more like a woman and that is very attractive. Trust me guys will love your body, they won't be able to keep their eyes off lol. The girls that said you won't attract guys are wrong. I think they are jealous of your body.

What Guys Said 10

• There is this comic I've kept around for some time.
    I think this should interest you.
    http://i.imgur.com/DKKkJVV.jpg

Yes it was drawn by a women on deviant art , forgot her name tho

• Curvy can be great, can be not so great. Every person has his/her image or definition of of "Curvy". And those differences can mean very different things for every person.

• Are u aure you're 18to 24

• Curvy is very sexy & a lady doesn't have to be skinny to be sexy a lady's body can be very sexy at the late teenage to an older lady women's body are very beautiful & they do come in various shapes & sizes. You should be happy that you are a healthy & happy person don't let other judgements affect how you feel as I'm sure Your body is as beautiful as your friends even if it is a different shape a true. Partner will see the beauty in you as the person you are & will love. You for who you are
    Hope this helps you
    Cheers

• They are cute but any kind of fat won't do it for me been there done that with one

• Curvy = Super Sexy. Skinny is not good always curves are always a plus point. i won't give details but curvy is better.

• boys like skinny girls. men like curvy girls. but that´s just my opinion.

• You look more than fine and if you don't have a bf it's either because they are intimidated or your personality is bad.

• I appreciate them

• I'm sure that's attractive. I Don't know what those measurements look like but if you curvy and not fat then that's a good thing

What Girls Said 2

• Size does not tell everything. I am 35-25-34, but have an athletic profile, so don't look curvy at all. That is what counts.

• No way we are hot!!