Showing a little cleavage?

what do you think of a girl who shows cleavage and has large breasts

Fyi Im flat chested! :/

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think anything bad or negative, of a girl showing some cleavage. :)

What Guys Said 15

• Well, depends on what the rest of her looks like.

I won't fault a girl for displaying her assets. If you've got it, flaunt it. No point in having something nice and just hiding it away.

• Also, referencing your cleavage in a question without showing it is just mean.

• I don't I just wanted you to clarify lol! -.-

• Psh, sexist >=[

• I would think "She must be uncomfortable in that top trying to cover all her cleavage having breasts like those. Is it really worth going through the pain to cover up everything?". I'm not saying that she has to wear low-cut or loose tops but at least avoid causing pain on yourself. All girls have breasts and it's totally normal to show a little bit of cleavage no matter what size they are.

• I'd be too busy looking to think.

• i'd not give her a second notice.
    i've seen breasts thousands of times in my life... i'm not some 10 yo kid, who goes crazy everytime he sees femle breasts

• Shows that she's confident about her sexuallity as far as I'm concerned.
    That doesn't mean she's "easy" just that she knows it's sexy and is confident about it.

• I think that will be good enough warmer for my dick to seek refuge... Yeah it is best shelter for a dick in these chilling weather...;)

• "for my dick to seek refuge"

Totally gonna start using that line.

• I like it but don't get upset if I stare. You put the commercial on. I'll always watch.

• It's nice to look at, honestly. I don't think any less of the woman in this situation than I would for a person who wears shorts in the heat.

That said, you should be proud of your flat chest as well. You may not know this but men like both big and small breasts. You don't need large ones to show them off.

• I think it's nice to look at xD if it's not to much it's not even slutty

• Well personally I like proportional bodies. If it looks good it looks good. Too large is nasty to me but neither are deal breakers. Personality, now that is important. I fall for nice and sweet girls easily.

• They get earn if they're completely covered, right? Then let them breathe a little and I'll enjoy the view quietly.. Lol

• She's looking for love. Oh and I like flat chested better ;-)

• if she is doing that intentionally she will be considered slutty

• I appreciate them

• Depends on the girl. I usually look at personality, and if I'm attracted to the personality, then yea that would be a turn on.

What Girls Said 7

• It's okay to show off your assets once in a while, but if you constantly have them on display
    people will objectify you.
    I think those women are seeking attention if they cannot wear clothing that will cover themselves
    up.
    There's an occasion for it, and it isn't everyday.

• It's fine. Girls should be able to do what they want with their breats and cleavage is a great way to show them off.

• Sometimes you can't help it. They're just there ALL OF THE TIME! 😕

• It depends what you mean by showing cleavage. I have boobs but I don't have them on display 24/7 xox

• her business

• It depens wen an were. I wear bikinis but not at my grandmas house lol xxxxx

• its a shame that poor animal was't at your grannies house to be protected too then

• It's hard to avoid showing cleavage if you are big chested unless you only wear high necked shirts.