If curiosity killed the cat, did satisfaction bring him back?

Attention ladies and gents! I WANT ALL OPINIONS! Based my profile pic, what would be your thoughts about me? Considering I'm a stranger to you all. I'll comment back on yours if you have one available! Thanks, just curious what strangers think when seeing me before actually talking and getting to know me.

*****I'm not one to be offended either*****

Lets be nice here lol. 😜🙌

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a very gorgeous girl, you like music, probably artistic, likes to have. A good time with peers probably a great kisser you have beautiful lips, and you seem very family oriented!

• You hit the nail on the head with everything. (Like LEGIT!)
      Although I should be working on the family oriented part a bit more.

• And thank you.

• You're very welcome, and it's okay we all need to work more on being family oriented:) but you seem to be beautiful inside and out not many girls out there like you:)

What Guys Said 5

• about looks? you look nice like 7-8/10
    about personality? i can't judge since i don't know you :-P

• Not a lot of things pop up in my mind to be honest :P

• You look really nice, but you definitely have an asshole side tonuou when mad. Digging the shaggy hair by the way.

• You look like someone whos a lot of fun to hang out with. Like you'd always have something to do.

• Well you definitely just pin pointed me! Yes I love having fun for sure. Let the good times roll!

• You look smart... maybe you are a singer or something related to music... your eyes are mesmerizing...

• Thank you. I wish I could sing lol I sing under the radio. I'm artistic.

• You like black

• Pluses: You kind of got the goth girl look, I think you would be even more amazing with black lipstick and going full vampire. Ofc not every guy has a thing with that. I like it anyway.

My only concern is you could be, and I can't tell because you don't show your whole body, that there might be a weight issue only because your face is very full. Though there are thin people with full faces, I think its actually a hereditary gene. Its too hard to call.

• No weight issues here, and I'm far from the dark goth look. More girlie than anything.

• Well, if you don't like it I can dig that. You got a lot of potential for many different kinds of looks. You are by no means ugly, indeed, you are suitably pretty.

• Thank you. 😘

What Girls Said 1

• You look like a a serious lesson that knows how to have fun. Your gorgeous and the makeup on point means to me that you know where you stand (: I don't know... Something like that

• Awwww thank you sweetheart, since you have much of a profile pic, nice tummy. Appreciate the comment. 😘❤️

• You don't have***