Would you think I was more secure or more fun if this was my profile photo?

After I got called insecure for wanting a normal photo just to prove it here we go farm5. staticflickr. com/4124/5041722258_c84498d3ef_b. jpg
still think I'm insecure?

add https:// and delete the spaces

Most Helpful Guy

• You joined today and are already hostile with a bunch of people. I don't know whether you're just in the mood to troll, or are just bitchy.

What Guys Said 5

• more fun definitely. pass the chips!

• if you're the girl on the right you look HOT!!!

• There are a lot of people that join just to troll. I'm one of them ;D haha but I act serious when I need to

• Well my pick is my pick I dont give a shit what other people think. Ill change it when I want to.

• I don't think you'd be more of anything you're just you <3

What Girls Said 6

• All of these girls look pretty / cute. I guess it makes you look outgoing and confident but maybe a little wild.

• Don't change things about yourself just based on what people call you. If I listened to what other people thought of me I would be dead. You don't have to prove anything to anyone either. Just saying.

• I don't really know what you're talking about.

• more fun

fill

• u called me fat? take a raincheck dude

• Yes I still think so