What do guys like most in a girl?

Guys, when looking for a girl, what do you look for most?
Please let all lovely ladies out there know that there are real gentlemen out there!

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok well seems like no one else will do it so I'll address the elephant in the room. Most important thing to us is face or ass. Personally I'm more about ass. Personality plays a part but really as long as ur not a fucking bitch it just comes down to what the guy prefers.

What Guys Said 4

• I`m looking for a girl with the same interests that I have and a character that fits mine.
    Guys first go for the looks but stay for the person.
    This is why everyone has a chance in finding someone special, it doesn`t matter what strange interests you have or hobbies you have, there is a person with the same interests who is looking for the same thing as you do.

• Im 37 so my tastes have matured in my 20's it was "does she have a sweet ass" now days its "is she a sweetheart" dont get me wrong a sweet ass i still look for but whats the person connected to that ass like also does she take care of herself physically face looks I've gotten past cause hey im no brad pitt lol

• First thing her face

Second her body

Third her personality

• I like girls that are nice and fit

What Girls Said 0