Opinions on my picture?

Just wondering what peoples first impressions of me are.

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Girl

• You look like people mistake you for being much younger than your actually age. It says you're 20 but I can see people thinking you're like 16.

You look like a school teacher. I dont know how to explain lol you just have that look.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Lets see... you have blond hair, grey-blue eyes, flat face, high cheekbones, thin nose with a blunt nose tip. Judging from this particular picture you belong to the Baltoid or Osteuropid category of the White race. You very beautiful. Thats all I have to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • nice eyes XD

0|0
    1|0
  • Your Alright Mate

0|0
    0|0
  • i think you are a bit too much on the chubby side for my taste but you look likeable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your really cute...

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute.
    And your nationality earns yoh double points :))

0|0
    0|0
  • Tries to be sweet and friendly, but will slit a man's throat if provoked.

1|0
    0|0
  • "She looks 15"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Cute. You like to laugh. Friendly to talk to and hygienic (cause of the shiny hair ;))

1|0
    0|0
  • You seem sweet, shy, sensitive, and someone who laughs a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is the first thing I thought, "Shes pretty. She looks like a nice, good girl." So, that's a good first impression ^_^ good photo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you have a brother or relative named Yevgeniy? Cause you remind me of him! :D!

~That's what I thought when I saw your picture~ :]!

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought you looked like you were from UK nationality, I don't know why but that was my first thought. More so British than Scottish or Welsh though. Is that weird? I also hope it doesn't sound offensive but that was my first thought.

0|0
    0|0