What do you think of my picture?

I just want to know my first impression and all?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• You're a very gorgeous brunette who was feeling very serious about something when that photo was taken.

• soooo sweet XD XD XD

• Hard to see clearly but you are definitely above average. Look like a nice and sweet girl.

• You look good.

• Low lighting close up. The light from the left is from a lamp. You dont have a flash on your camera or its turned off. Are you holding a pillow on ur lap? Its day light outside yet you blinds are closed and a light is on. What you hiding?

• My demon looking face, that looks like I'm from the hills have eyes, lmfao joking! Nah I'm not hiding anything so sit down with the questions in sure I was the evening I use. to live in a small bedroom so anywhere I took the picture it had that look my curtains where plain white so no blinds sweetheart, maybe its just how you eyes work? Because in all reality I'm not hiding anything😂

• " says the person who edits there photo" till they look like a cartoon. I had to point that out. Sorrrryyy

• Statistical probability of any person not hiding something is very unlikely! My eyes work like all others but my brain well lol.

Lol I am a cartoon living in color. I got all kind of secrets and I'm hiding all sorts of things. I don't deny it! I heard girls don't like dick pics so I'm trying a cartoon dick. You didn't enjoy it? Maybe back to the lab again.

• Definitley a cutie.

• You look pretty. A little shy or worried to me.

• You talk a lot, don't you?

• Pretty nice. :)

• you look nice!

• It's good. Better than what I could pull off.

• You look good. :)

• get a better camera

• Beautiful! And you'll only become moreso! :)

• lol, I like how you just out and asked what you think, you're not trying to hide the question

• Sweet and quiet girl

I don know y I feel ur favorite color is green!!

• Hahah my favorite color is lime green! Hahahah and yes I am sweet but not quite!

• Human female, purportedly 19, on the pretty side, that is all.

What Girls Said 5