• Body
    39% (7)29% (12)32% (19)Vote
  • Personality
    32% (6)26% (11)28% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Personality trumps everything, but there still has to be some physical attraction, as well.

A girl can have the hottest, most perfect body on the planet, but if she's got the personality of a pissed off rottweiler, I wouldn't want anything to do with her.

Now, if she's got a great personality, then she's infinitely more attractive than the other girl, and I'd be much, much more interested in getting to know her.

The only exception to this would be if she looked like barbeques troll testicles. Super personality or not, if I get queasy looking at her, I'd never be able to form a relationship with her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Personality is always what must be the most attractive, but I'm gonna go with eyes because just by looking at someone's eyes, his/her expression, you can tell stuff about the person, how she/he is feeling, their mood...
    But I do think personality should be the most attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably the eyes because they are spent a great amount of time looked at. Personality plays big on the inside aka emotional part.

0|0
    0|0
  • Phyically eyes, but wouldn't date a girl for her eyes so personality is more important in that regard.

1|0
    0|0
  • BODY!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Body for me

0|0
    0|0
  • All of those.

0|0
    0|0
  • eyes, smile, than body

0|0
    0|0
  • They're all a huge part of the package. One does not simply "just choose one."

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a personality. It shows how fun and sexy and adventurous the girl is

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality is first and foremost

0|0
    0|0
  • Can i talk to u alone

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I really want to see the answers to this!

0|0
    0|0