For girls who like guys what do you think about this body?

i like this body and it is similar to my goal. my personal trainer said that i am about 6 months from there. anyway. is it good bad or alright

40.media.tumblr.com/.../...gKD1s1rphqceo1_1280.jpg

• i like
  • i don't like
  • meh

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a nice body, don't get me wrong but I never really cared that much on how a guy's body looks like.

• Really. How do you lust over your partner then?

• That sounds great To be honest. Girls are special like that. Most guys can have that but if the physical doesn't appeal then no bueno :(

• Just because he was kind of big doesn't automatically mean that I am not physically attracted to him. I think he is/was handsome :)

What Girls Said 17

• He's hella hot. Maybe a little bit too buff for me, but I wouldn't mind seeing that on the beach. Great you have a goal in mind.

• Hot damn! Hell yeah!

• Yesssss! :)

• That is pure perfection. I mean, my guy doesn't have to have abs... But i do appreciate the nice firm man boobs, biceps, and calves

• "Firm man boobs" lmao

• I get you. It's just the way you described it. Very funny. Never thought of my chest as boobs lol

• whoaaa!! Way to go!!

• I think any girl would be happy enough if a guy had a body like that but if u want it spot on I would have something like this

• I don't really care what people's body type is, as long as they're within a healthy weight. But that's a great goal to have! Good luck!

• Tbh I don't care much about muscles

• Niiiiiiiiiice

• Nice body but it's just a body.

• What does that mean? "It's just a body"

• Oh I see. You gotta know it to like it

• I like. Yes me likey. 😊

• Good, upper is good but someone has been skipping leg day... lol

• I don't skip leg day lol

• It's not me. I found the pic while on tumblr lol

• Oh okay I was JUST about to say this picture looks like a typical tumblr guy picture.

• I like guys skinnier than that so I voted C

• Why didn't you just vote b. It isn't your type lol

• His body is pretty hot

• He is tooooo Hot for me. I wouldn't dare to approach him. :)

• How is the possible? "Too hot" lol

• how is it possible as in? he surely looks hot. at least in my eyes he does look HOTTIE.

• Too hot for you. Why wouldn't you wanna say hi

• Fucccccccccmmmmmm💗...

The only thing I would change is putting the muscle from the stomach on The legs..

Not really Into six packs and those legs look smaller than mine lol...

But you can tell he is a total butter face

• Personally all that matters to me is strong biceps and a nice defined back/shoulders. But hey, if a guy looked like that I wouldn't complain. Muscles don't matter to girls as much as guys think - but I don't think many girls would actively NOT be into that kind of body!

• Its funny when women say this then turn down the chubby guy and go straight to the abs model lol

• Actually my ex was pretty chubby. Nothing wrong with being bigger.

• Damn!!! Keep going you'll be hot hot hot in no time!!!

What Guys Said 7

• You've WAAY overestimated the importance of muscles to a girl I think lol

• Really? I'm just asking if it is too much or too little or to little fat etc. I'd like to think even women have preferences. If I linked a picture of Fat Bastard i'd doubt he'd get much play. I'm not looking to be great, but at least acceptable

• LOL , fatties is another thing but I've found most girls are actually put off by big muscles and they don't really care about muscles if the head that's attached to the body isn't what they want but meh , it's an age old debate of what women find attractive.
      datingtips.match.com/...tractive-men-13443326.html

• If you're 6 months from that body, you're already good man.

• Someones been skipping leg day.

• Bruh dont let any of these women fool u there trying not to look shallow which i get but secretly there biting their lip thinking about you so dont sweat it you doin good trust me if i posted a pic of my chubby body they wouldn't be lookin lol

• Yeah, when you get there be ready to welcome in some hate, too, unfortunately.

• I'm sure tons will like that look

• That's what I'm aiming for also, good luck bro! :)