What do you say about BRACES?

Are they a turn off. Do guys hate them or they don't effect a relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• Braces on girls are cute!! They don't really affect relationships, at least to me. Some guys may be a little wary when it comes to blowjobs because the thought of get some foreskin caught up in the metal sounds horrific.

What Guys Said 6

• If wearing them will help her teeth for the future then I am all in. They don't necessarily look nice but thinking about the benefit they will bring will keep me all in.

• When did human beings become this shallowed '-'

• Ok... it does affect me when i see their teeths... but i used get used to it! So dont worry if you look attractive u will continue to be!

• Some guys don't like it, some guys don't mind, and some guys... they have a fetish about girls with braces.

• Not a turn off but weird i guess. My first kiss was with a girl with braces and i was so scared xD but like there was saliva everywhere so it was gross

• Honestly I don't mind them, but it depends on if they fit the persona, and if they don't they are cumbersome.

What Girls Said 1

• It should be a turn on that you care about your health and appearance. Speaking from a dental assistant lol and pursuing dental school.