Is going out braless so bad? People always comment?

I saw this picture of Rihanna in Fb and some people were commenting: she is rich she should be affording buying a bra. I liked her pictures and I think she looks nice. What do you think?

uproxx.files.wordpress.com/.../rihanna-bk-nets.jpg

img.thesun.co.uk/.../Ri_M_1777050a.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I love boobs, and Rihanna has nice, perky ones, so what's the problem? Usually when someone is complaining about a girl going braless, it's another woman. Many women hate when other women use their sexuality to get attention - like it's an unfair advantage or something. I have no issue with it.

What Guys Said 20

• Among many cultures, just revealing the size and shape of the female breast is taboo. (Think burka) Not to long ago in our own western culture, women would be thought to be hussies for wearing the top in the second picture, even with a bra. I think we are moving towards a culture that accepts nipples showing, and a large part of that movement is from paparazzi constantly finding photos like these of big personalities.

Personally I do not mind it. I think the female nipple is another beautiful thing about them and so of course as a guy, I like seeing them.

I see nothing wrong with picture 2 in most situations. But picture 1 is not one I think too well of.

• I support the right of women to go braless outside of the house. Why should women always wear a bra just because somebody else expects them to? It ought to be the woman's choice, either way.

• BRAS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL

• Jack, lets you and I and some like minded guys form a new state and make that a law. ;-)

• I try to be. :-)

• It depends on the scenario. In a public casual setting and the woman has nice breasts its nice. In a business or work setting or family setting obviously not

• she is soooo hot though i prefer to see smaller tits without a bra

• Rihanna wears a full B cup so she has small breasts

• I think its hot, just don't expect anyone to be thinking about anything else other than your boobs honey.

• It's pretty tacky.
    But hey, I'm not complaining.

• It's the equivalent of going briefless in tight basketball shorts as a guy.

It's just not exactly appropriate.

• i don't see any prob about it... if someone wants to go braless then fine i won't judge

• I always go out braless and no problem so far

• Don't find anything wrong with it, unless you'll be working out because those boobs will be mesmerizing.

• I go out braless every day. It just feels so free and natural

• I think it's sort of gross, I really don't wanna see boobs just jiggling on every girl. I rather have those babies tucked in a nice bra that I can unwrap later on to be honest.

• I'm sorry, I saw nipples what was the question again?

• Well I sure love breasts & nipples popping out look Awesome aswell !!

• If you've got spectacular breasts then you can pull off a braless look and it'll be pretty great!

• Yes I have small perky boobs like Rihanna, so I dont think there is a problem

• That should work. Big and perky would be even hotter!

• It isn't bad at all but social cues seem to be determined to see otherwise.

• It's not bad it's up to the individual if decides to or not. People need to pipe down and mind they own business.

• People tend to say it's slutty

• What do you think?

• I say, do what you want, why should I care?

• Why are you looking to Rihanna for inspiration in your fashion choices?

• I dont go braless, I just think it looks hot. But people think she should wear a bra.

What Girls Said 23

• Small breast women can go bra-less.
    If she wasn't a celebrity with constant paparazzi around people would hardly notice.
    It's just just that usually when Rihanna goes bra-less she wears very thin fabric /see through shirts where you can see her nipples.
    It is like she is craving for attention.

• But on Rihanna it seems cute I think.. I dont know

• Yes. I even saw a video of her in that 1st pic where things seemed way more graphic. The 2nd pic is ok

• yes the 2nd pic is better.

• Everyone has nipples.. it's so much more comfortable so why not?

• It's not classy. Cover the nipples from showing in public.

• sometimes a little supports nice but i mean really? wtf! don't judge unless u want us 2 judge u! + sometimes our boobs need a fucking break!

• I don't see anything wrong with it. There are limits though and they are unfair but what can you do. I think it's only appropriate with smaller breasted women and obviously with shirts that are not sheer or very see through.

• i like to stay braless but not outside the house

• Why not outside the house? Is it because of what others would think or just your own preference?

• Thank you booo159

• I think that u don't have to have a bra on every time u go some where... n some things shouldn't be worn with a bra... also I think rihanna is bad ass... she don't have to wear anything if she don't want to lol... just my opinion tho

• 0|0
  • If she doesn't want to wear a bra, that's her right. Sometimes I don't even wear a bra depending what mood I am in.

• At cup AA, a bra would be considered an unnecessary luxury.
    HHHHHHHHHHHH

• you do what you want, braless is hot anyway

• I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Actually besides being bra-less we'd all be naked if eve did not eat that fucking apple from the apple tree.

• #FreeTheNipple. She's so hot, I love her style and freedom. She's comfortable in her own skin. Nothing wrong with that. 😊

• Shoot girl, I'm a 36DD and I'll go out without a bra. Just as long as I'm not nipping.

• Wow but how do. you cover your nipples?

• For small breasted women no.
    For woman with bigger than a b cup they shouldn't go out in public without one.

• There is a time and a place to be revealing braless.. These photos show she lacks class..

• You can actually see her nipples. That's the issue. is distracting and not so appropiate, because women nipples are asociated with sex, so...

• Yes in my opinion but I think it's all in how you are raised and what you're comfortable with I'm more comfortable sleeping in a bra where most of my friends are not lol I always wear a bra... Js

• To big I need to be holstered lol.

• Well I wouldn't miss her nipples if she did start wearing bras. I think that's the only problem.

• I don't think so.

• It's good for circulation and less risk of breast cancer in later life

• i would definitely go braless not only is i sexy but it would be comfortable and also cheaper and no brusies from bras yes i like this idea and it is ofcourse really sexy as you already mentioned

• Have you ever gone out braless?

• The funny thing is I went today braless lol but my nipples were not showed. and yours?

• they didn't show either i felt awkward cause it was my first time but i also felt really comfortable